Finale Chapter: 7

(Picture is mine, it's What Zoriah looks like at 4 years old)
Third person POV~
It's been four years and Zoriah has turned four. She's very sweet and kind no one has seen her mad ever. One day Bill was just sitting on his thrown doing nothing important, Zoriah and Dipper we're taking a nap, so he let them be. Then a boom cane from the wall just across from Bills throne and who was standing there was the people who were in Bills summoning circle. Bill was shocked they came but wasn't intimidated at all. Because without Pinetree the circle is useless.
Bill: what are you guys doing here..
Bill said with no emotion..
Ford: were here to defeat you and take my Great Nephew back home!
Bill: *sigh* you guys never learn
Bill eye glowed and a small flame appeared in his hands.
"Dad?"
Everyone froze once they heard that voice out of no where, bill knew exactly who it was so he teleported to the dark part of the room where the hallway was.
Bill kneeled down to his daughters height.
Bill: what is it sweetie?
Zoriah: What was that noise?
Bill: just some intruders... they want to take your mom away from us...
Zoriah felt anger grow inside of her... she was getting angrier by the second.
Bill: why don't you help get rid of these intruders... of course not kill them but make them regret thinking they can take him away from us... okay?
Zoriah: Okay!
Bill chuckled and teleported back to the Zodiac Circle but with Zoriah floating right next to him. The Zodiac Circle was shocked to see a little girl next to bill.
Bill: *chuckles* Everyone... Meet My Daughter~
Them: Daughter!?
Bill: yes and she's here to show you what happens when someone tries to take away my Husband and Her Mother~
Them: *Gasp*
Bill: Zoriah you can take on Ice pack, Shooting star, and llama right?
Zoriah: yeah! There gonna be pleading for mercy once I'm done with them!
Bill: good girl... now shall we start~
Zoriah: Yeah!
Zoriah teleported towards Mabel and about to blast but Wendy Stepped I front of her but that wasn't gonna stop Zoriah but then Pacifica... stepped in front of both of them and that made Zoriah freeze... were eyes were in shock.. she was frozen like she was in a ice cube.

Zoriah started saying something but it was mumbled and they looked at each other confused. Zoriah floated closer to them and started talking again for only them can here...
Zoriah: I-I'm g-gonna have cou-cousins...
The girls opened there eyes wide shocked. They were confused except for Pacifica, strangely.
Zoriah flew closer to Pacifica and hugged her tightly.
Zoriah: my momma would be excited to know...
Pacifica smiled sweetly at her and quickly explained to the other girls and they were both shocked.
Zoriah started giggling loud enough for the others to notice and they looked confused after a few moments but bill spoke up.
Bill: why are you laughing Sweety?
Zoriah looked at Pacifica and Pacifica gave her a quick nod. Zoriah smiles very widely and yells loud enough that the whole pyramid can hear her.
Zoriah: I'm gonna have Cousins!!!!!!!!
Them including Bill: wait what!?
Soon footsteps were heard and there stood an older Dipper, who was shocked to see his family.
Dipper: what's going on?
Them except Bill and Zoriah: Dipper!!
Dipper: uh hi... but um why did I hear someone shout "Cousins"?
Zoriah: Momma! Aunty and Aunty Pacifica are gonna have children!! I'm gonna have Cousins!!!!
Dipper: . . .
Dipper started tearing up with excited tears he ran and hugged Mabel and Pacifica.
Dipper: I'm happy for you both...
Mabel: thanks Dip-Dop
-1 year later-
Zoriah was talking and taking care of her new little cousins! And yes they are twins there names were Mariah and Mason Pines. They were gonna name them Mariah and Mason Northwest but Pacifica rather not have her family name be passed down anymore. Soon Zoriah heard yelling? She grabbed her baby cousins and held them protectively in case someone came in and tried attacking them. She carefully walked towards the yelling to see what was happening while covering her cousins ears. She was shocked about what was going on they were trying to shove Bill into a portal! But Dipper wasn't allowing that happening but something happened that made Zoriah start crying.
As soon as Ford turned on the machine Bill was being pulled into the portal he excepted his fate but then Bill felt a hand grab onto him it was Dipper his lover from the start... he loved him and so did Dipper... they kissed they got married they cared for each other... they even had a wonderful daughter... they've been through so much together the tears the happy moments the terrifying moments... Bill didn't want this to happen but it happened... Dipper was pulled into the portal along with Bill.... Mabel and Pacifica started crying they just lost one of there friends and brother... but what made it worse was neither Ford or Stan she'd a tear... they didn't care that they didn't lose a family member...
After a moment they heard crying they turned around and noticed that Zoriah saw everything and she had the twins in her hands... Ford and Stan walked up to Zoriah and gently grabbed the twins and gave them to Mabel and Pacifica. Zoriah looked over to her aunts and they mouthed 'were so sorry'. Zoriah was confused until... Stan grabbed her and dragged her to the living room and tied her to a chair... Ford grabbed the Memory gun... and placed the setting to demon... and

Blasted her with the memory gun... then changed the settings to Father but Mabel and Pacifica ran upstairs and smashed the memory gun before they had a chance to wipe her memories of her parents...
Stan and Ford packed all of Mabel's, Pacifica's, and The twins stuff and said..
"Come back once your ready to except that there gone and Zoriah..." then slammed the door shut on in there faces.

Some say that one day the Dream Demon shall return with his queen to retrieve there child.. and to return her back to there child's home...

______________________________________
To be continued...
Sequel coming soon...

"Remember that Reality is an illusion The universe is a Hologram Buy Gold Bye!"