Chapter 2 Idea

Chapter 2 Idea

WARNING NSFW

Third person POV.

Dean pulled Alex out of the bathroom. She quickly turned off the light and followed Dean out of the bathroom and into the hotel room. Dean went and turned the light on before he rested his back on the front door with his arms cross over his chest, "Do you want to go get something to eat? Or is there anything else you want to do?" He asks.

She shrugged her shoulder and rubbed her arms. Dean was already up now. It would be a waist of his time, trying to fall back asleep, so he wasn't going to waist the time that he has her all for himself.

Dean pushed off the door and walked over to her, he grabbed her hands. Alex smiled up at him and he smiled down at her.

I might have a better idea

she sign to him. Dean smirked and placed his hands onto her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Alex blushed but bites her lip.

Dean shaked his head, "Hmm... Baby girl you know what you do to me when you bite your lip like that" he groans. He pulled her bottom lip from her teeth with his thumb.

In a quick movements Dean picked her up and sat down onto the couch, she had one leg on each side of him.
Her fingers ran through his hair as his hand moved up and down her waist. The kiss had turned into a heated make out session fast.

They roamed their bodys, "This is coming off" Dean grumbled out as his hands went to work on unbuttoning the plaid shirt she was wearing.... his plaid shirt.

She didn't complain and actually helped him get ride of the plaid shirt. She pulled away to catch some air and his mouth moved down her neck and down to her breasts. His hands palmed her free breast.

She took a sharp breath in, his mouth latched onto her erect nipple and sucked and bite down. Her fingers pulled at his hair, if Alex could make any lose she would be loud, but of course she couldn't make any lose so all she could do was run her fingers in his hair.

Dean looked up at her as his mouth is wrapped around her breast. He smirked at her, her mouth gasped open as she moans and whimpered out... mute moans and whimpers.

Dean got up fast holding her ass and stalked over to the bed with his mouth kissing and sucking her right breast, he left hickeys and sloppy kisses back up to her mouth. "Hmm... you look beautiful" Dean moans out. Alex blushed up at him.

She layed on her back looking up at him, she bites her lip and moved up on the bed to where her head rested on the pillow.

He looked down at her and smirked at her. "So ravishing"

Alex pulled down her black panties. Dean grabbed her panties from her thighs and ripped them off her and threw it behind him. He crawled onto the bed, his lips trailed up her legs and straight to her bud.

Alex arched her back and bited down onto her lip, her hands ran through his hair, her legs trembled and buckled up. Dean licked and sucked at her pussy, his tounge entering and exiting her hole.

Dean pushed her hips down onto the bed as his mouth devoured her pussy. He always loved the way she tasted in his mouth. Sweet. He wouldn't lie if he said he loved it better then pie.

"Alex baby I always love your taste, so sweet, so, so damn good" Dean growled out. His growl vibrates through her pussy making her withered under him.

Her head shots back, "Your close, I can feel it" he growled out. She picked her head up and looked at him, that didn't last long. Her head hit the pillow again with her eyes rolling back.

Dean tounge fucked her to her first orgasm. He cleaned her up, licking up all of her juice before crawling on top of her and connecting his lips with hers.

Dean fingers moved down her body to her clit and rubbed her for a couple of seconds before he shoved three fingers into her whole.

Alex gasps and pulled her lips from his, "Your so tight" he groans out. Alex opens her legs wider for him and followed his movement with his fingers.

Alex mouth gasps open as he slammed into her rough and hitting her g-spot. Dean knows her body like the back of his hands.

Dean knows that if he plays with her breasts as he also slams into her it makes her go crazy.

For right now his mouth and left kisses, sucks, bites, squeezes and pulls her breast and nipples. Three of his fingers slammed into her hitting her g-spot evertime. 

Alex legs trembled as she felt herself come close to another orgasm. Alex pulled at his hair as she mutely cried out.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader