Chapter 6 Flash Back

Note. Whenever I get the chance i would be writing a trollhunter/3below soulmate preference book. The characters I will be writing for so far is Jim, Troll Jim, Claire, Toby, Strickler, Steve, Aja and Krel.

Who am I missing?

Is there anyone special you want to see?

Chapter 6 Flash Back

Third person POV.
45 minutes later.

Sam and Castiel left 5 minutes ago quietly. Dean sits on the couch drinking a beer as Alex sleeps right up against him. Dean's arm is wrapped tightly around her.

Fianlly she had fallen asleep when Sam and Cas got there. They had all took a seat around the small hotel living room area. Alex had gotten changed into her clothes again before taking a seat with the others. They had talked for maybe 25 minutes before she had fallen asleep up against Dean.

Castiel was the one to point it out how adorable she was, just how snuggled she got with Dean. He didnt even know she was asleep until cas point it out.

Dean wanted to do a victory dance because of Alex finally falling asleep, but he couldn't since she was right up against him holding him tightly like he was going to disappear.

The three if them talked for a couple of more minutes before Sam and Cas kissed her head and left. Dean didn't want to move to the bed. He didn't want her to wake up, but he wanted to get comfortable so after drinking the rest of his beer he placed the bottle to the ground and turned the tv off. He slowly and carefully got himself carefully comfortable.

Alex moved and picked her head up tiredly looked at Dean.

Dean shook his head, "No, no it's ok close your eyes" Dean hushed to her. He had moved to where she was fully on top of him now and his arms wrapped around him. He soothed her back to sleep, he smiles and kisses the side of her head. His arms is wrapped around her tightly hugging her to him. His body heat kept her warm, she was very small anyways and easily to get her warmed up.

"I love you" he quietly said.

Flash back.
Alex is 14.

Alex pov.

I guide dad down the sidewalk, we are on our way to a dinner to eat before we hit the road again. Dad was reading the newspaper. I had to make sure where he was walking that's why I am guiding him slowly down the sidewalk. 1 reason for guiding when he could do it himself is that he doesn't actually bump into anyone. He would say other wise, but he always ends up bumping into someone or something... like a mailbox or a poll and also he doesn't walk past the dinner. He has done that plenty of times.

Dad is looking for the next hunt and I think he has found one. He was mumbling to himself about what we had to do. I wasn't fully paying attention I was making sure we wouldn't walk past the dinner.

I am fucking starving right now and tired. I need my coffee and my burger. Omg I can't wait to sink my teeth down on a bacon cheese burger and fries.

Ahh... damn it I'm starving.

I kept my free hand in my pockets to keep it warm from the chilly weather.

"Ok kiddo when we are done eating. We will be going shopping for some food and essentials before we get on the road to our next hunt" dad said.

Ok. We are here dad

I sign to him.

I'm mute I have been mute since birth. I guess something had went wrong and now I'm stuck to be quiet forever. I was taught by my dad at a very young age American Sign Language so we could communicate with each other. He had to learn it first but when he got the hang of it he had quickly started to teach me.

It was better then writing at times. If I write to someone they tend to get board of waiting and leave, it gets quite annoying if I have to always write it down on a note pade for others. I do understand that I would have to do that for the rest of my life, but my dad had made it easy for us to communicate with each other and that makes me happy.

Dad moves his arm from my hands and placed at my back to guide me into the dinner "Oh thank goodness I'm starving kiddo. I'm guessing your starving too" he said.

I nod my head, yes.

I'm starving. Can't wait for a cheese burger or a bacon cheese burger

I sign to him.

He chuckles and nods his head. We take a set at the back. "Ok What would you need at the story so we can get on the road as fast as we can?" Dad asks.

I guess some pads, toothpaste

He raises his hand to stop me from signed to him.

"I know that you hate it. But please write down what you need" he said. I nod my head and grab out my note pade and grab my pen.

Ok. Also give me a list of what you want so we don't forget it.

I sign to him 

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader