Chapter Eleven

Cartmans POV

I ran quickly through the air on the balls of my feet. My lungs aching for oxygen, but I kept at it as I said I need Kyle now. I need to find him. Sweat began soaking my hair, not quite saturating it. He had to be home by now. When I arrive at his house I knock at the door repetitivly with almost all my force.

When the door swung open I saw the short ravin haired boy, Ike.

"What do you need Cartman?" Ike asks sweetly. His mother is probably behind him, even though she's not much of a ray of sunshine herself. I didn't hate Ike, nor have I ever. It's just his mom's a bitch, his dad's a Jew, but Kyle I was practicly in love with him. I'm not sure if I'm completely in love with him, you know what they say about young love.

"Is Kyle home?" I ask, I tried to sound as layed back as possible. Didn't want to sound desperate, and have Ike know our secret, Kyle's mom would kill me, bring me back, then kill me again for for measure. My efforts were futile, Ike smirked at me.

"Um yeah, want me to get him?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Please and thank you," the words seemed forgein, and obsolete to my vocabulary when those words escaped my lips. Kyle is turning me into a pussy. Stupid ginger, Jew.

Soon after I said those strange words the sweet, Jewish boy appeared. He blinked at me, keeping his grasp on the door.

"Eric?" He said surprised that I was here.

"May I come in?" I ask, fidgeting with my hands.

"Sure, wanna hang out in my room?" Kyle asked me when I walk in, welcoming the warmth.

"Sure," I shrug, glad I didn't see that bitch he called a mother. My mother my be a whore but at least she's nice, and does what I want. Which is sweet.

"Come on," he says leading me upstairs. He grabs a hold of my hand, running up there stairs with me.

When reach his room we sit down on his bed that has a pure green comforter. The comforter was a nice shade; however, that shade of green wasn't as enchanting as his eyes. The same gorgeous green eyes that were staring into mine softly. Now to anybody else this maybe weird, or they'd want us to be in make out city. I understand, but sadly patience is a virtue.

When we lock eye's he looks down bushing, and began to look up again, but fails blushing.

Breaking the silence he asks "Eric have you eaten today?"

"No," I say sincerely.

"Come on then," he gave me a quick peck on the lips and spoke again "gotta fatten you up a bit you'll look adorable,"

God he was such a girl sometimes. I roll my eyes and hug him. Soon after he pulled away and poked my stomach.

"Does that hurt?" He asks me, I shake my head "that's good I don't want you malnutrished again,"

"It's fine Kyle," I snap.

"No it's not Eric you could die do you want to die?" He expression hardens.

"No, except when your yelling at me," I sigh.

"Oh, I'll stop yelling just I wanted to get my point across don't feel bad," Kyle's face softens and he wraps his arms around my neck, his forehead resting on my shoulder.

"Hey Kyl-," Stan burst into the room with a folder in his hand, probably needed help with homework.

"Stan?" Kyle and I say in unison, causing us to blush.

"What is- are you two? Oh wow, this a lot to take in damn. Are you two-- you know?" Stan's blue eyes widen even more when he asked the question. Unsure how to react to us in embrace.

"Yeah," Kyle said, his arms still around me.

"Wow. Oh, that explains why Cartman keeps rejecting Bebe," Stan started to figet with his hands as he watched us.

"Wait, Bebe has been asking you out?" Kyle asks looking into my eyes, searching for the truth.

"Yes, but I don't like her, I like you. You're my little monster," I admit then pinched his angelic, freckled cheeks.

Stan made a small face of disgust, but stopped after a few minutes of our whispered coos to one another. Wow he adjusts quickley.

"Now that you know you can't tell my Mom, Stan promise me that," Kyle speaks softly as he pleads to Stan with his eyes.

"I promise just don't do much of your couple stuff around me please," Stan said, and walked away heading to his house. This day didn't go as planned at all, but it was still a good one never the less.