011 // sleepy cuddles

u rlly need to go to sleep

so do u, so come cuddle me to sleep

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚*.

✫*゚・゚。

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚*.

private chat [kiribabey and cutie bun bun]

kiribabey
hey girlfriend

cutie bun bun
no kiri-

i'm pretty sure you don't greet your girlfriend like that in texts.

kiribabey
oh

cutie bun bun has deleted recent messages

kiribabey
too late i already read it :)

cutie bun bun
oh my-

I DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING I SAID

kiribabey
yea sure y/n

i know your kink now

cutie bun bun
KINK?! THATS NOT A....

DONT USW IT AGAINFS ME

USE AGAINST*

kiribabey
can we cuddle?

cutie bun bun
CUDDLE?!?!?!?

ITS LATE UU NEED TO GTS

kiribabey
do u nkt like me anymore?

not*

cutie bun bun
i dooo,, but u rlly need to go to sleep

kiribabey
so do u, so come cuddle me to sleep

cutie bun bun
but kirishima

we've only been together for a couple of hours

kiribabey
its fine u dont have to come

cutie bun bun
okay ill come

kiribabey
youre unpredictable

cutie bun bun
doesnt zawa patrol the halls @ night?

kiribabey
yea but u can be sneaky

cutie bun bun
ur a bad influence

if i get caught, i wont hug you for a week

kiribabey
A WEEK?

A WHOLE 6 DAYS?!

cutie bun bun
kiri

a week is 7 days...

kiribabey
oh

cutie bun bun has left the conversation

Y/n quickly walked over to the alliances of 1-A. You saw Aizawa's black hair, and quickly ran behind a pillar.

"Who's there?" He asked. 'I guess stealth mode went into the negatives.' She thought, trying to sound professional.

"Hi Zawa! So how's you and my mother." You laughed. "And why didn't you put me in 1-A? Anyways, I gotta go." Y/n said, running off without even giving Aizawa a say in things.

Y/n used the elevators to travel to the fourth floor, where Kirishima's dorm was.

The h/c haired female opened it, not even knocking. Kirishima could have been jerking off for all she knew, but Y/n knew he wasn't that type of person.

Kirishima was in the bed, looking up at the ceiling. He turned his head over when he heard the door open. "Aizawa was on my ass, well not really but I'm here now." She stated as she climbed into bed, slightly giving space from Kirishima.

"Come closer." He said. Y/n moved closer as Kirishima wrapped his arms around her.

"Your face is too close to mine." Y/n said. "Calm down Y/n. I just" He yawned. "want to go to sleep." He said as he snuggled into Y/n's neck.

She blushed as she let the red haired boy do as he wished.

Kirishima turned on his back as he pulled Y/n on his chest. She sighed, 'He isn't sleep yet?'

"Goodnight Y/n." Kirishima said, as he landed a kiss on her lips. She blushed and kissed him back on the lips, getting a bit comfortable with Kirishima, releasing her tense in her shoulders and began to lay back on Kirishima's chest.

Y/n noticed his breathing becoming more slower, and after about thirty minutes of Y/n laying with her boyfriend, she heard small snores. "He's so cute." She commented, trying to pull away from his grasp.

"If this...will he let me go?!" She whispered yelled.

After a couple tries of Y/n trying to take Kirishima's arms off of herself, she finally released and made her way over to the door and started to head out and go back to her dorm.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

private chat [kiribabey and cutie bun bun]

kiribabey
u left me :(

cutie bun bun
good morning to u too,, think abt me in class

cutie bun bun is now offline

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

I'm working on my fluff so please don't hate me...