025 // akinori's gay teammates

bakugo? i have a friend named bakugo

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

three days later

"let me know if you feel uncomfortable a-"

"i know."

"don't be afraid t-"

"i know."

"i love you."

"i kn- oh love you too mommy." y/n smiled at the older l/n.

y/n struggled to drag her two suitcases down the stairs.

"are you gonna miss your friends?"

"what friends?" y/n raised a brow.

her mother smacked her lips. "your friends at u.a."

"what friends?" y/n tilted her head as her mother slapped her neck. "and you're acting like i'm not coming back."

"oh..?"

"mhm. well.. he should b-"

the doorbell rang. "cya mom." y/n waved.

"hi y/n.. i would like to speak to your mother.."

"no thanks.. we needa hurry up and get to tokyo 'cause i can't wait to see all the pretty things there and you're not about to ruin that because you want to apologize to my mother for not being there for her.

so, since i know you're about to whine like a little baby, i'm gonna take your hand and you're gonna drive me to tokyo to see my ugly ass brother, k?" y/n spoke up as she grabbed her father's hand.

"oh god, she's a handful." her mother muttered as she closed the door.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"so no h-" y/n paused as she smacked her lips in disappointment as she realized that she was in front of her father's house.

"hold up, imma call you later peachbaby." y/n said to her boyfriend as she got out of the car and grabbed her things from the trunk.

"call your brother and tell him to open the door. i gotta.. go d-do something.."

"call your brother blah blah blah." y/n mocked as she called akinori.

"h-"

"come open the door." she demanded.

"geez w-"

y/n hung up the phone as the boy came rushing to open the door, knowing the consequences if he kept her waiting.

"why hello lovely brother." y/n made herself at home as she set her suit case nearby a wall and sat on the kitchen counter.

"where's my room?"

"your room? we aren't rich." akinori stated.

"are you kidding me?" she sighed. "well then.. i guess i'm just gonna have to sleep on the counter." she said sarcastically.

"i'm just playing. the guest bedroom is next door to mines."

y/n got up and took her suit case upstairs and next to boyish looking decorative door, was a plain looking door.

she sighed and opened the door to be met with golden eyes.

"what were you doing in my room? why are you here? who are you? are you one of akinori's gay teammates?" y/n questioned.

"oya oya?"

"huh? hello..?" the boy didn't respond, instead he just stared at the h/c haired female.

"okay.. well if you don't mind.. i'm trying to get situated.. y'know these suit cases were a pain in the ass tryna carry upstairs.."

"here. let me get it for you then." he insisted as he picked the two suit cases up with no problem.

"thanks uhm.." she paused, indicating for him to give her his name.

"bokuto."

"bakugo? i have a friend named bakugo.."

"no, bokuto."

"bakugo?"

"kyot-"

"kyoka? i have a friend named kyoka.."

he sighed. "my name doesn't matter."