Prologue

~2020~

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on my bed, watching some SpongeBob, when i heard my mom call my name "Y/N come down here!" "Coming" I yelled back, I got off my bed and walked downstairs to see my mother cooking in the kitchen.

 "Oh Y/N could you get your father his toolbox, it's in the attic" she said "Your father is in the backyard" "Okay mom" I said "Oh before you go give this to your sister" she said handing me a plate of cookies "k'ma" after that she went back to what she was doing, I went upstairs, trying to find my sister's bedroom. 

I found her room after almost eating all of the cookies, 'hope she won't mind' i thought, I knocked on her door well more like I kicked it heh.

 "Who da hecc is it?" She asked through the door "This is the FBI open up!" I said in a deep voice trying to imitate a male "Har har come in already" I went inside her room "What do you want?" She asked "Le gasp, what makes you think I want something?" I put my hand on my chest acting offended "C'mon you always want something" she said "True true, but not today, mom told me to bring these to you" I said "Though i ate most of it" she looked at me with a "Why are you like this" face "Just put it over there" she said pointing to her desk that looked like a jungle 'this girl's desk is messier than mine da hecc' I thought.

 I put the plate of cookies on the desk while doing so, I overheard my sister talking on the phone with someone "Who are you talking to? is that your boyfriend~" she turned into a bright crimson red "N-no!" she said trying to hide her blush "oooooooh~ my little sister has a boyfriend" I said in a sing song voice "MOM CRYSTAL HAS A BOYFRI-" I was cut of by her putting her hand on my mouth "What was that honey?" mom shouted from downstairs "Nothing ma" my sister said still covering my mouth "okay, you two better be getting along k" she yells "okay ma" she replied sh back, she was still covering my mouth so I licked her hand "Ewww, what da hecc was that for!?" She asked disgusted with what I did "Well I should get going now I still have to get dad's toolbox" I said, she looked at me still disgusted with what I did "Bye" she said still very much disgusted, but before I left I said this "Also I wanna be an aunt" she threw a pillow at me but luckily I closed the door in time I went up some more stairs to get to the attic.

 'God why do we have a bunch of stairs ughhhhhh' I thought as I reached the ladder to the attic, I went up it to look for that toolbox, the attic was pretty dusty since no one really comes here, mostly there are boxes full of old toys and other stuff, while I was looking I saw something glowing from the corner, i went to see what it was, as I approached the glowing object I realize it was a....book?. It was very old, it had a lot of dust on it and some cobwebs, I pick it up and blow off the dust on the cover "This doesn't look like an ordinary book" i mumble. I flip through the pages and find it all blank, strange "Eh, probably just a blank book that mom and dad have, I'll leave it be" but before I could get up I was sucked into the book

So do you like the story, I'm sorry if it's bad it's my first time writing book please give me some constructive criticism

Trash Author
Ocean

Status: Edited (NO ITS FUCKING NOT)