Chapter I

~1776~
Y/N's POV

I woke lying on a patch of grass, 'Where am I?' I thought, I get up trying to find out where am I.

I walked around town, getting some weird stares from people,

I wondered around for an hour or so until i bumped into someone, I lost my balance and fell down "Oh sorry I didn't see you there" I look up to see a freckled man with brown curly locks and a ponytail, he wore a blue coat that looked like something from the 18th century "No, it's okay it should be me apologize, I should've looked where I was going" the man chuckled, and grabbed my hand to pull me up, I thank him.

"What's your name?" the man asked "Y/N, Y/N L/N, and yours?" I asked "John, John Laurens" the guy said "Question, what year is it?" I asked "It's 1776, why do you ask" he said 'How did I get in the 18th century' I thought , my mind was going everywhere to how I got here and how to get back home, I was cut off from my thoughts when John said something.

"Not to be rude, but what are you wearing" John asked 'Oh shoot I forgot jeans and tank tops weren't invented yet' I thought "Well....." I said trying to find an excuse "Are does the only clothes you have? "he asked pointing at my clothes "Heh, yeah....." I said "I have a friend that's a tailor, it'll be easy to pay for it" he offered "No no it's ok" I declined, he kept insisting so I just gave in "Fine" I gave up "Yay, let's go" he said grabbing my hand and intertwined our fingers and walked off to opposite direction we were.

~At Hercules's Shop~

"Here we are" John said, as we arrived at a shop, he opened the door and greeted the man that was at the counter "Hey Herc" John greeted "Hey Laurens" the man greeted John, the man had dark skin and a bandanna and tailor suit (Sorry I'm bad at explaining) "Who's that?" the man asked "Oh, I forgot to introduce you to Y/N, Y/N this is Hercules, Hercules, Y/N" John introduced us to each other "So what do you guys need?" Hercules asked "Some clothes for Y/N" John answered "Ok, just pick any dress and I'll just take your measurements to make it fit better" Hercules said. I explored the shop trying to find a dress that suit me eventually I found one that was perfect.

(You can change the color if you want) I grabbed it off the rack and showed it to the tailor, he approved and told me I can change in the changing room, he'd stitch it up to make it fit, he gave me a corset and I went into the changing room

After 10 painful minutes later I got the corset on (A/N God why in the hells worth did i write that), and put on the dress, it felt a little loose around the but other than that it was perfect. I pulled the curtains away, I walked back to the main store, and saw the man the man talking to John, John noticed me and smiled.

"Wow you look beautiful" John said astonished, I chuckled, when he realized what he said he blushed a bright crimson red "I-I mean t-that dress looks beautiful on you" he stuttered, Hercules chuckled while John was a blushing mess.

"Could you stand on that platform for me to take your measurements so i can stitch it up" he said pointing to a wooden platform, I went up the platform, and he took my measurements, while that was happening John kept staring at me, I was deep I thought when I heard Hercules say something.

"All done, it'll take a minute to stitch it up so just wait" he said snapping me out of my thoughts, after a minute the dress fit perfectly "Thank you, how much will that cost?" I asked the man.

"Don't worry, it's free" he said "Are you sure?" "Yeah, plus I doubt you even have any money" he said, well that was r00d "Thank you very much" he chuckled "Well, you should get back to your boyfriend" I blushed a bright red when he said that "Uhh he's not my boyfriend" I replied back quite embarrassed "I was just joking with you" he playfully smacked my shoulder "Well I should get going, bye" I waved the man a goodbye, but before I left I heard him whisper something under his breath. I thought nothing of it and went out the store, to see the one and only......

Lin Manuel Miranda

Jk I saw John holding a turtle, but I wish that was Lin.

Wow that was a lot 826 words
Well tell me what do you think this is my first Fanfic so sorry if there's any mistakes hope you still liked it though

Trash Author
Ocean

Status: Edited