Well?.. Now What?

He zoned out, staring at you with a pure look of shock on his face. He then shook his head while quickly stuttering "Wait, what?". You began to smile ear to ear. "I have a crush on you", you said happily. Tom then furred his eyebrows and looked down, "but" he looks back up at you, "for how long?". Your face turned a bit more red and you nervously put your hand on the back of your head, "well.. I've liked you for over a year now... Remember those pictures of you on my mirror?" He nodded. "Yeah. I guess you could say I'm your biggest 'fan' " you chuckled. Tom stared at the wall for a moment and then suddenly slapped his forehead. You jumped a bit from surprise and didn't think much of it until he shoved his face into the bed sheets and began to mumble obscenities and wince in pain.

You began to panic, "Tom! Are you ok?!". Tom then managed to mutter out, "My eye". You felt bad, but you began to laugh. "What's so funny?!" He said while pouting at you. You kept laughing and shook your head, pulling him into a hug. He hugged you back and you both drifted off to sleep...

The next morning came and you woke up, Tom was sitting on the couch watching TV. You smiled and began to stretch and rub the sleep from your eyes. "Good morning sleepy head" he said, laughing at your major case of bed head. You began to stumble up and walk over to the bathroom, lost in your head. You began brushing your teeth and brushed your hair. Still tired, you splashed your face and took a good look in the mirror and froze. You looked at the toothbrush, it was not your toothbrush. You weren't in your clothes, instead you found yourself in an oversized tee shirt and shorts that you assumed were Tom's and your face went red.

You then remembered the night before. How you both confessed. How he held you close as you both fell asleep. You felt warm and fuzzy. Suddenly you started dancing in place out of pure joy, grinning from ear to ear. You stopped for a second though and thought to yourself, "What are we now?.." Neither of you asked the big question. You then took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom, "Hey Tom-". You suddenly silenced yourself and hid behind a corner. There in front of you was Star talking to Tom.

"I miss being around you Tom, why can't we hang out more?" Star whined at Tom. Tom just rolled his eyes and replied, "You have a Marco, hang out with him". "But he's so, boring." Star began to scoot closer to him on the couch, he simply ignored it. "Can you please just go? I have plans" Tom said with obvious annoyance in his voice. Star then sat in his lap, facing him and said, "You can't just get rid of me. Your not the only one with horns, remember?". She began to stroke his horns. Tom looked as if he were a small animal backed into a corner while you were froze, tears began to form but even then you couldn't say anything.

Tom began looking around, as if to make sure nobody was watching. Your heart sank, you just knew that he was going to kiss her. You closed your eyes and buried your face into your crossed arms. You began to cry. However, your crying was cut short by Star screaming, "What the Hell was that for!". You felt a heat change in the room, you peaked around the corner to see Tom having an anger episode.

"I said get out. NOW!"