WARNING

"Survivors aren't always the strongest ; sometimes they're the smartest , but more often simply the luckiest." he said gravely. 

Not a single trace of happiness laced on his strawberry shaped face. He further continued by saying

"Though there are a handful of people who have done a lot of things to survive....but

after they survive," he took a pause . His face more serious than ever,

"They can't live with what they've DONE !"

_ Corona Infected

____

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any forms or by means , mechanical , electronic , photocopying , recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the publisher.

So basically what i'm trying to say is don't copy my work people .It's my blood , sweat and tears so copying my hardwork is basically a crime.And i'll be using BTS and TXT members as the representation of my characters. Their personalities portrayed here may be different from their real life ones.

Anyways , i hope you enjoy this ff. It may contain swearing , angst , death of people , bloody scenes etc. So if you're not comfortable with any of the above mentioned stuff , then please don't read it.

Do comment and express your thoughts. I really appreciate expressive readers. And do give constructive criticism so that i'll be able to improve my writings.

Thank you. Hope you enjoy this ff.