BLOO

BLOO is a somewhat South Korean rapper under MKIT RAIN RECORDS

BLOO is a somewhat South Korean rapper under MKIT RAIN RECORDS. He is a member of the crew "42" and debuted 2016.

Stage Name: BLOO (블루)
Birth Name: Kim Hyunwoong (김현웅)
English Name: Daniel Kim
Birthplace: South Korea
Hometown: Los Angeles
Birthday: October 12, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Nationality: Japanese-Filipino
Height: 171cm
Weight: –
Instagram: @badboyloo
Twitter: @realbadboyloo
Facebook: BLOO – 블루

BLOO Facts:
– His mother is from Japan and his father is from the Philippines.
– BLOO was born in Korea and moved to Los Angeles later on.
– He likes shopping.
– He likes spicy food.
– He's a member of duo "Neonblue" with Niahn.
– He debuted 2016, with the single called "TONY".
– He would like to collaborate with Jennie from BLACKPINK.
– He's a fan of Kayne West and A§AP.
– BLOO likes old school hip hop artists like Tupac, 50 Cent and Biggie.
– He has several tattoos; a crescent moon on his chest, a cross in a circle on his finger, "Peaky" (from Peaky Blinders) and a G with a Gothic font on his right arm, flowers and Michael Archangel (this is supposition) on his left arm, and lastly, "Cook" (skins character) on his right hand.
– Has a birthmark on his cheek.
– BLOO is a member of the American-Korean hip hop crew "42"m gaining attention especially after being featured in HiphopLE's KHILA TV, where it talked about Korean rappers making themselves a name in LA.
– He was invited into the MKIT RAIN label by Loopy and Nafla, who started the label with friends.
– DJ Flojee has been performing with them ever since they started. Young West was added into the roster in October 2016.
– He is literally the softest boy, with a great voice, so you should definitely stan this cutie !

And some of his music !