.6

A week later

Nevaeh
I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I was not prepared for this day at all what so ever. Deli stayed the night with me and Lai for emotional support he says. Since we were gone be wearing all white I decided to cook breakfast before they woke up and got ready. I cooked omelets, bacon and biscuits. As soon as I pulled the biscuits out Rio came downstairs "good mornin mama" he kissed my jawline "mornin" I said dryly. "Lailani up?" I asked fixing plates "na , ima get her tho" he headed upstairs. I sighed heavily as I felt my heart rate increase. I leaned over the island with tears threatening to fall. "You Straight Shordy. I'm here witchu" Rio popped up rubbing my back. My eyes shot Up to Lailani Who was coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes "GoodMorning Mommy " she said lowly finding her seat at the island "mornin baby" my voice croaked.
We all sat and ate in silence before going to shower and start our hygiene routines. "Mama come shower w me okay" I peeped my head into Lailani room after del got out the shower . She turned her cartoons off and just about ran into the bathroom, this lil girl LOVES showers.
I chuckled a little to myself following her. After we showered, the three of us brushed our teeth together. I bushed Lai's hair into a ponytail , did her edges and slapped on a head band. I added some loose curls to my hair and applied light makeup. "Damn deli I shoulda Retwisted Yoe shit" I giggled playing in his hair as he sat on my bed "yeah , it's deco though. Ima put a hat on" he shrugged. He looked as if he was lost within himself "Rio we gone ight. We got each other , we got Ace Nem, we coo okay" I kneeled in front of him taking his face in my hands. "You right mama" he didn't even look me in my eyes. He gave me a small kiss on my bottom lip and got up to get dressed. I shrugged it off and went to get Lailani dresses before dressing myself

 I shrugged it off and went to get Lailani dresses before dressing myself

"You look good ma, don't go in there in mess up Yoe hard work" Rio pecked my lips before stepping back and admiring me "thanks" I said lowly "Ace Nem On they way" He Said answering his ringing phone "hannin

"You look good ma, don't go in there in mess up Yoe hard work" Rio pecked my lips before stepping back and admiring me "thanks" I said lowly "Ace Nem On they way" He Said answering his ringing phone "hannin.......na can't do that.......NIGGA ! Dis nigga quan funeral finna start literally in Bouh 15 minutes you trippin , I'm wit his sista ima hit you later dawg" he hung up clenching jaws. "Just breathe and come on" I sighed "ayooo Sis dawg you aight" I heard Ace yell through the house "naw she ain't aight stupid fuck" Rico Said after Him "dawg shut Yoe Ass Up. NEVAEEEH" "Mane we upstairs " Rio called to them as I was putting his "O" chain on. "Nigga we??" Ace , Rico, king and Doit Said in unison "yea bitch" Rio dapped Them Up when they came into my room "y'all niggas look straight" Doit gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead "where Lul mama" he asked "I right here" she smiled standing outside my door "wasuuuuppp" he smiled scooping her up "You bet not fuck up my baby cloths mutha fucka" I mushed Him "Ard y'all , Leh go . The limos an ya fake ass fam outside" Ace said checking his Apple Watch.
I sighed taking a drink out of the bottle of vodka that was on my nightstand. "Ard let's go" I exhaled scrunching my face up. "Sus you a damn junkie" Ace chuckles jogging down the stairs "Jaceon kiss my fat ass. We finna burry my blood" I pushed him down the last couple stairs "make me Fuck you up" "Mane shut up and leh go foe we be late" I pushed him out the door.
There was two limos for me , Lai , and the boys and some more cars . Which were my lame ass aunts, uncles, and cousins. Everyone was lined up as a man put Funeral flags on everyone's car. "Heey baby"  my aunt Renee hugged me. She's probably the only one I semi like. "Hey tt" I gave her a weak smile "Dont be runnin around with them lul boas thinkin you owe Pooda something" his childhood nick name ... Pooda, it had Brung tears to my eyes "I hear you tt, we gotta go now" I tried blinking away my tears "leh go mama" Rio wrapped his arm around my waist "hannin tt" he gave her a quick hug "hey baby , remember what I told you" she walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked alongside rio as he opened the Limo door for me.

Walking into the church made my stomach turn, yet the scenery was beautiful. There was large Tv's displaying videos and photos of me and Daequan , Daequan and his friends, and Daequan with some of our phoney ass family. The music in the background was jerking at tears the most. I mean, the first song that was playing was Missing You by 1st Lady. I walked down the aisle hand in hand with Delrio as we approached Dada's white and royal blue casket with "Daequan Romero" embroidered in Royal blue in the top, I could feel my body becoming weak.
"Rio I can't do it" I whispered "mama you sure" he asked "Where's my baby" I began looking around "shawty with Rico, he gone bring her up here after the viewing" i just simply nodded.
After what seemed like forever , we finally walked up on Daequan. I sighed dramatically as tears fell. Rio hand wandered my back as he never took his eyes off dada. "Damn bro, it shouldnt have been like this" he shook his head and walked off to his seat. i placed a small kiss on his forehead and went to my seat. Shortly after I sat down, Rico brung Lai to me and the ceremony began.

The Burial

I sat on one of the two benches they sat next to Daequan's casket. Lai Sat between Rio and I. The preacher spoke, the choir sang and people shared their last goodbyes with him before taking the Royal blue roses from the bouquet on his casket. " Nigga, I'm riding for you. you know I am big dog. Forever and always. It was us against the world pooda" I cried softly lying my head onto his casket. "Forever" I whispered. "Cmon V, so they can lower cous" Ace rubbed my back "I'm saying bye to my brother" I cried "I'm saying bye". "He's just sleeping mommy" Lailani hugged my leg "hes okay" she whispered. Suddenly a wave of nausea went over me. "Something's wrong" . Doit looked around and yolked up Lai. "who is that? I've watched that car the since we been here" Ace nodded toward a grey Hyundai. "they probably here to see they peoples, yall niggas be trippin" Redd shook his head. " Naw nigga yoe ass tweakin, youn never get on board until the last minute" Doit said still holding Lai. "Lets go, im not fuckin with it" I took Lai and headed toward the limo. " I love yall, come to my shit of yall hungry" I said starting my car " nigga is that not where the limos going" Doit laughed. I flicked him of as we got into the limos.

As soon as my limo pulled off shots were fired.

A/N ; Please work with me as I know I am taking forever with updates lol im trying , your patience is greatly appreciated, Also please excuse any typos or things that make little to no sense, im working on just getting my story out. Edits will come shortly after the finish. Thank You!