Chapter 1

Disney Prepatory

Wendy's P.O.V

I opened my eyes. I was in my room. I looked over to see my suitcase all packed. Then it hit me... I was leaving for Disney prep today!

I got out of bed and took a shower. I hopped out and slipped on my favorite blue dress with white flats. I turned on my curler and let it warm up. I rapped my hair around the curler strand by strand. I looked in the mirror and decided my outfit wasn't complete yet. I picked out one of my dozens of bows. It was white to match my shoes. I slipped it in the back of my hair and ran down stairs to be greeted by the smell of pancakes.

My mom was standing by the stove flipping them as my brothers were talking about a story I had told them a few nights ago.

"Are you excited to go to Disney prep?" My mother asked as I entered the kitchen.
"Oh yes! I can't wait to see all my friends again." I responded.
"You can't leave!" John yelled.
"Yeah! Who's going to tell us stories?"Michael asked.
"You can tell each other." I said with sad smile, "Besides, I'll be back during thanksgiving break!"

That cheered them up. We finished our pancakes and left. I told my brothers stories the entire drive to the campus.

When we got there we saw other families waving goodbye or hugging there children. My mom and dad helped me get my stuff out of the back of the car.

"Are you sure you have everything?" My dad asked
" I'm sure, dad" I responded with a laugh. He'd been antagonizing me about that all week.
"Have great time! Call me latter when your all settled in." My mom insisted. Then we all had a big group hug before they drove off and I walked toward the cafeteria which I had been told to go to so I could check in.

Cinderella P.O.V

I walked into the front of the cafeteria to be greeted by the cool AC. I walked up to the line that said 'Freshman' and waited my turn to be in front.
"Welcome to disney prep! What's your name?" Someone who must work here asked me.
"Cinderella" she looked through the list until she got to me.
"Ah! Yes, Cinderella here is your schedule, room key, and map of the campus. Have magical day." I thanked her and left.

I walked to the girls dorms guided by the map the lady gave me gave me. I walked to the elevator but found everyone was using it so I found the stairs and took those instead.

I found my dorm room and used the key to unlock it. I was so excited to find out who my roommates are.

As I walked in I found a girl in a blue dress hanging clothes(many of them being blue). I screamed! The girl turned around and when she saw me she ran toward me and engulfed me in a huge hug. I was rooming with Wendy Darling! We'd been best friends since who knows when!

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! We're so lucky!" Wendy squealed.
"Who's our other roommate?" I asked.
"I'm not sure she hasn't gotten here yet."

Just then we heard a key in the lock and a red head girl walked in.

Ariel's P.O.V

After unlocking the door to my dorm I opened it and saw to familiar girls. One with brown hair and the other with blonde"Hi," I said "I'm Ariel. You must be my roommates."

The girl with the blonde hair answered me by saying "Hi! I'm Cinderella!
"I'm Wendy!"said the brown haired girl. "It's so nice to meet you!"
"Well I see you've taken that bed." I said first pointing at Wendy then at the bed nearest the left wall. "So which bed do you want?" I asked Cinderella.
"I'll take the center one." She said

We started unpacking. Once we finished I was really hungry!

"Who else is hungry?" I asked.
"Me"Cinderella agreed.
"Im up for food! I think I saw a Restaurant on the map." Said Wendy.

Peter's P.O.V

I had just finished unpacking and I was hungry so I went to this Restaurant I heard was on campus.

When I got there I saw Wendy and her friends. I had asked her on a date at the end of the school year but I had liked her since we were kids.
I walked over to there table.
"Hey guys!" I said.
She was sitting with Ariel and Cinderella. Ariel had been my best friend since second grade. I smiled at her. She smiled back and hugged me. They all said "Hi Peter."
"Are you guys all roommates?" I asked.
"Ya," Wendy responded, "how have you been?" She she was so cute when she talked.
"Great," I answered "Hey Wendy can I talk to you a minute?"
"Sure." She got up and walked over to an empty booth with me.
"Sooooo... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me Friday night?" I was so nervous she would say know.
"Ya sure," she said blushing like crazy Was that a good thing?
"Cool." I said with a huge smile plastered on my face.
"Yep. See you then. Bye," she responded with a smile as well.
All I could think about from then on was Friday night.