Chapter 3

Cinderella's P.O.V

It was six thirty and I was getting ready for the second day of school. Once ariel, Wendy, and I were dressed we walked out of the building and went to this bagel shop right next to school. We all ordered the NY bagel with raspberry cream cheese. After we had eaten our bagels we grabbed our bags and walked to school. When we got there Peter Pan walked up to Wendy and started talking to her. Even though Wendy was my best friend, I've had a crush on Peter for a while. I just don't want to tell either of them or it would just be to awkward. I walked away from them to my first period class, science. I felt my heart hurt a little when I did though.

Jasmine's P.O.V

It was thursday. I was walking through the hall on my way to the front doors to leave when I heard a loud squeal. It was the intercom. Principal Mickey cleared his the throat and began to speak.
"Hello students," he said in a squeaky voice,"I hope your first week at disney prep has been a good one. Tomorrow their will be no school for a teacher meeting about the first week," he continued as I mentally said 'yay' in my head," I would like to take this time that I have your attention to tell you that our homecoming dance will be held two weeks from now. Have a great weekend."

I was so excited. The first dance for my first year of high school. As I was walking out the door I saw a dark skinned boy. He looked up and smiled at me. I felt the color rush up to my cheeks. Wait. Why did that happen. I think he is in my history class. Maybe I'll see him then.

"Hey Jas. Did you hear the announcement." Pocahontas asked with excitement.
"Yes," I blurted out, "do you wanna go dress shopping tomorrow?"
"Yeah!" She said "You want to go get something to eat?"
"YES!" I said as we walked toward a restaurant Poca said she wanted to try.

Rupunzle's P.O.V

"Hey your Rupunzle right?" I heard a male voice ask from behind. It was the boy that helped me find my class the other day.
"Yeah, your Flynn right?" I asked
"So I was wondering if you wanted to get some ice cream now or something." He asked a with a cocky smile
"Umm, sure," I replied, "do you mind if I drop my backpack off first?"
"Yeah, let's go," he said. We started walking toward my dorm.
"So why did you ask me to get ice cream with you?" I asked a little suspicious.
"Well you seem like a nice person. Can I not hang out with nice people?" He replied with a hint of sarcasm.
"Ok," I laughed, "I guess you can."
He lagged too.

When we got to my dorm I ran up stairs dropped my bag off and ran back down stairs. As we walked toward the ice cream shop we talked about school and how the dance was coming up. When we walked to the door he opened it in front of me and waited for me to walk in before he went in himself.

"What would you like?" Asked the the lady at the counter.
"I'll have strawberry," I responded.
"And you?" She said detecting her attention to Flynn.
"I'll have chocolate," Flynn stated
"Would you like any toppings?" The lady asked.
"Can I have rainbow sprinkles and a cherry on top?" I asked with a childish grin. Flynn laughed at me before he went on to say,
"I'll have coconut shavings."
"Alright your total is $5.13," she told us after we ordered our toppings.
I started pulling out my wallet but Flynn stopped me.
"I got it," he said pulling out his own wallet.

When he finished paying for our ice cream, we went outside and sat at one of the tables with an umbrella on the little patio.

"So,"Flynn said, "you know that dance coming up?"
"Of course"
"Well would you maybe want to go with me?" He asked shyly.
"Yes," I said with a huge smiles plastered on both of our faces.