Chapter 2

Jasmines P.O.V

I woke up to someone repeatedly smacking a pillow against my head.
"Get up! Get up! Get up!" I found out it was Anna my roommate.
"Get up Jasmine! It's already seven!" She repeated.

I looked at the clock and realized she was right I jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower. The cold water woke me up some more. When I got out I braided my hair to the side and slipped on white capris and a flowy blue shirt that I had grabbed before I got in the shower. When I walked out of the bathroom I found Anna had already left and Pocahontas, my other roommate sitting on her bead tying her shoes.
"Can you wait for me? I just have to put some shoes on," I asked rushing to grab my shoes.
"Sure,"she said sweetly " I was going to wait anyway. I don't want to go alone. I don't know too many people hear."
"Thanks," I said after I put my shoes on. I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door with her.
"So," I asked as we walked through the front door of the school,"what class do you have first?"
"Um...English I think," she said.
"Really me too," I said excitedly.

We went to our lockers, which were surprisingly close to each other, dropped off our stuff and then walked to the English classroom.

Wendy's P.O.V

The bell rang and I walked out of my math class with Ariel. When we entered the cafeteria I found I couldn't choose what to eat. Somehow the day before at check-in I hadn't noticed what food choices there were. It had Chick-fil-a, Chipotle, McDonald's, Zaxby's, and a Burger King.

"Are you sure this is the cafeteria, because I don't remember this food in middle school?" She asked in amazement.
"I'm truly not sure," I said with a small laugh. "What do you want? I think I'll get Chick-fil-a,"
"I'm gonna get Chipotle," Ariel informed me.
"Ok ill see if I can find you after I order," I said.
"Ok bye,"

As I waited in line I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Hi Peter," I said smiling.
"Hey," he said
"Can you believe the food choices they have here?" I asked.
"I know. A Chipotle AND a Chick-fil-a in the same building." He replied putting emphasis on the 'and'.

I got to the front of the line and ordered a chicken nugget meal with honey mustard and a lemonade. Peter ordered a chicken sandwich with fries and a coke. Once we were out of line Peter turned to me.

"So do you want to eat lunch with me?" He asked.
"Ya," I said looking for a table, "that table looks empty."

We sat down and began to talk about the first day of school and what we did over the summer and what school activities we wanted to do.

Rupunzle's P.O.V

I was walking through the halls after lunch trying to figure out where the history class was while trying to keep anyone from tripping over my seventy feet of hair until I bumped into someone. I looked up to find a boy who must have been a year or two older than me wearing dark jeans a blue shirt and a leather jacket. He had brown hair and was smiling down at me.

"Do you need some help there?" He asked.
"Yes. Do you know where the history classroom is?" I asked
"It's at the end of the hall on the left," he told me.
"Thanks," I smiled great fully "my names Rupunzle."
"I'm Flynn," he said "maybe I'll see you later?"
"Bye," I walked off using the directions he gave me to get to my next class.