4: The Call

"I'm Ok"

Jisoo enters her apartment. She sighs as she throws her keys onto the coffee table, in her living room, Jisoo sits down on her couch and melts into the soft pillows. Her back ached from her crusty chair, she told her herself to replace it but never got around to doing so.

The phone vibrates in her coat pocket, just as she reaches to check the notification her evening flashed before her eyes. Especially the scene of her yelling at the man that could ruin her life. Jisoo groans as she slowly slides off her couch to the floor and whines. "Oh my god," She rolls up into a ball as she whines. "I'm going to lose my job."

Laying on the floor in a ball, Jisoo continues to scold herself. "Kim Jisoo, you are such an idiot. How will you pay your Netflix subscription?" She gasped at the thought of moving back into her parents house. Jisoo removes herself from the floor and pulls out her phone.

On the other side of the city, Chaeyoung's phone rings. Her partner, who lays beside her, complains,"Ignore it." She rolls her eyes at his complaints. "Its Jisoo," She reads the caller ID outloud. They currently were in bed Chaeyoung was about to fall asleep when her phone rang.

Her partner tries to reach for her phone to decline the call as Chaeyoung smacks his hand. "Jungkook stop it, it might be important. She didnt send a goodnight text," She bats her infamous puppy-dog eyes and he caves in. He sighs, "Fine." Chaeyoung had him around her finger, Jungkook could never say no to her.

Chaeyoung answers the phone,"Hello, Ji-" on the other line Jisoo begins to word-vomit, explaining the entire nights events. "Jisoo?" She tries to interrupt but fails.

A panicking Jisoo does not allow Chaeyoung to speak,"He is going to fire me, Chaeng. I like nice things! How will buy nice things when Im flat broke and jobless?" She pauses to hear her friends response.

The blonde haired woman sighs before telling her to breathe,"I'm coming over, try to stay calm." Jisoo accepted her request before hanging up.

Chaeyoung removes the bed covers from herself and rushes towards her walk-in closet. "Yeobeo (Honey)?" Chaeyoung starts off, "No." Jungkook refuses before she even asks him anything. "Please!" They stare at each other, Chaeyoung obviously winning the stare down, throws her husband a pair of sweatpants and a oversized hoodie. "Hurry up, before Jisoo runs away,"

Jungkook sighs, he was extremely exhausted, this was the first night he was home in weeks but got dressed anyways. He knew if he made his wife upset he'll never hear the end of it.

After several minutes the couple arrives and parks infront of their friends apartment building, preparing themselves for the worst. They eventually made their way up the elevator staring at her apartment door. They looked at each other in concern before knocking on the door.

The couple heard Jisoo's scuffle, rushing herself towards the door, "IM COMING!"

[a/n: this chapter took forever and was short I'm sorry ㅠ.ㅠ.

It was hard writing with little motivation but thank you for 300 followers it means so much <333

I will try to post the next chapter sooner ]