PATIENT : EXCORIATION

|| ROLE ||
Patient

|| NAME ||
Prince Lee

|| AGE ||
19

|| YEARS AT SL ||
1 (Fairly new)

|| GENDER ||
Male

|| SEXUALITY ||
Questioning (he's pretty sure he's bi, but he hasn't had a lot of time to consider)

|| HEIGHT ||
5'8

|| ILLNESS ||
Excoriation - A form of OCD presented through picking or biting at skin.

|| FACE CLAIM ||
Gyehyeon

|| FACE CLAIM ||Gyehyeon

|| PERSONALITY ||

Despite being named after a royal position, Prince is a very sweet boy and has no power over anyone. He is scared of hurting anyone and would never use anything against anyone.

Prince is generally outgoing and happy. He is always seen smiling and quite known for his energy. He doesn't know how or why he is always so happy-go-lucky, but ever since her was dropped off at SL he has been the happiest in his life.

Prince is just an all around good kid. He enjoys being around the other patients and therapists, but the pharmacists kind of scare him. Not because of anything bad. It's just that the profession is scary to him.

|| LIKES ||
Cats, hugs, affection of any kind, praise, people

|| DISLIKES ||
Loud noises, the dark, closets, locked doors, large animals

|| TRIGGERS ||
Stress, Being alone, Needles

|| EXTRA ||
He only wears long sleeve shirts to avoid picking at his skin and harming himself

|| FUTURE GOALS ||
Overcome this small obstacle and prove to his parents that he's not broken.

|| BACKGROUND ||
Prince's parents weren't the best people. Prince was born an only child to a couple of drug addicts. Every once in a while they would clean up their acts and give Prince hope only to fall right back into their ways.

His parents were emotionally abusive and often neglected their child as he had almost nothing to offer. They would call him useless and lock him in his room for hours at a time. When he was let out of his room it was to clean up whatever remnents of his parents addictions still plagued the halls of the house.

He had often been pricked by needles that he had to pick up after his mother, and empty bottles of the cheapest alcohol money could buy. He developed skin picking as a form of control. He couldn't keep everything in order, so to keep control over some aspect of his life he would pick at his skin. Not only did it calm his nerves, it ruined his life.

Prince couldn't focus without picking at his skin. Prince couldn't sleep if he didn't pick every scab off of his body. It became dangerous as he'd often begin bleeding while picking at his skin.

When Prince turned 18 and could finally get himself out of that situation without his parent's consent, he admitted himself to LS in order to fix his habit of picking at his skin.