Je suis pardon

'Twas the day before Christmas, when loud music was uproar. People where dancing, much like whores.

Which is no surprise, thus that's what happens when parties last till sunrise.

There was grinding and drinking, many celebrating the day of giving.

All but one boy, a pretty one named Luke, who sadly just witnessed somebody puke.

Luke seemed unfazed by all the craze.

He toyed with his piercing while he
awaited, "He said he'll be here", Luke anticipated.

"It's getting late and I'm running out of time, I have to do it before sunrise"

"You have to wait, he said he might be late"

"Late or not, it happens tonight!"

"Then you will wait and sit here until he gets here."

Luke held composure but was soon loosing hope, "Seems as he's not coming.", he started to mope.

He closed his eyes shut, as he shed a single tear. "Don't cry my beauty, I'm now here."

He looked up and stopped all of the moping, seemed as if he finally started cooping.

A handsome tan man, whose religion disallowed ham; reached out and caressed Luke's cheek.

"I have to do it before sunrise.", Luke started to repeat.

"Please Zayn I waited enough, you have to once more guide me throughout."

"I know my love, just calm down. Take a deep breath and count to ten, once you've done it, meet me where it all began."

Luke closed his eyes and complied.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2..." Luke mumbled softly.

Eyes still shut tight, he took another deep breath.

"1", he said as he opened his eyes slowly, Zayn was no longer upon him.

He got up and headed out to leave the party, trying to avoid all the entwined bodies.

"Luke, where are you going?", Ashton started questioning, "Come drink and dance with us, have some fun.", he tried to offer.

"Today's the day it happened, today's the day he broke his promise." Luke muttered.

With tears threatening to spill, Luke tried to keep them at bay, but today's the day.

"I just need some air, I'll be back and comply.", he lied.

Ashton nodded and sighed, Luke turned to leave the party once more, once at the door he started to cry.

His tears stained his cheeks, but he did not allow that make him weak.

His walk was long, and the feeling of dread was overbearing; "Almost there.", he tried motivating.

The night was quite the sight, pure serenity; he walked and walked until he ended up under a street light.

He sat on a particular bench, which was conveniently set.

Fingers softly tracing it, "I miss you.", Luke said as the tears began to spill.

"We had no time. You promised me a forever, and it all passed by fast which made it seem like a never."

Luke began to cry with so much intensity, not a sound was made, just tears that made their way down his face.

He closed his eyes as he let the tears flow freely, almost instantly he fell in a dream oh so dearly.

But just as fast as he fell asleep he woke up.

He scrutinized his surroundings, looking for a clue onto were he resided.

"Luke?", a voice startled him, he looked around and soon realized.

"Uh - yes?", he heard another timid voice respond.

And to his complete surprise, there he was. Luke was sitting on the bench in which he cried himself to sleep in, he looked a little to his left and behold he stood.

The love of his life, the one who he called his knight.

The scene in front of him played out as it did the first time, and with realization he blinked, causing him to witness every passing second go by.

From the beginning of it all to their first time making love. It all brought life into Luke once more.

But once he reached the end, it was all tears galore, once more.

Everything was but a blur, the pain was taking over once more.

His last goodbye, to the man he loved, his last goodbye to the bald man who without a thought was still Luke's perfect knight.

"You see my love, I promised you a forever and I know it wasn't enough, but I tried my best by saying I was fine and trying to hide my bluff."

Luke came into understandment, and that caused him to cry, not in insufferable pain, but rather in complete gratitude.

"This was our forever, even if it did come out to be short. The promise of an infinity seemed like a joke, but you gave me our own little infinity and I'm beyond grateful for that.", said Luke.

Luke stood there as Zayn wrapped his arms around him, "I loved you once and I always will.", Zayn mumbled into Luke's ear.

They stayed like that for god knows how long, the sweet embrace was euphoria to Luke.

"It's time for you to wake up, love. Promise me you won't go through with it tonight.", Zayn said.

Luke shed one last tear as he said, "I promise."

"Luke. Luke wake up.", Ashton pleaded; Luke slowly opened his eyes as he responded, "I was only taking a nap that was much needed."

His words had a double meaning, but Ashton had no idea, so he took Luke home to rest once more.

As Luke laid on his bed starring at the ceiling he carried a genuine smile, a smile of pure knowing.

He felt himself start slipping into oblivion, "I'll see you soon.", Luke said as he closed his eyes one last time and fell into an eternal slumber.

He broke his promise, but so did Zayn.

The rest was history.

'Twas the day of Christmas, when celebration was usually uproar, it was nothing, but tears galore.

Luke Hemmings died on December 24th, 2014.

Many mourned the death, but others knew he was finally at peace. His restless mind was now at ease.

He was with what he would used to classify as 'mine'.

Now he doesn't have to only see him in his wildest dreams, forever he was now with his knight, and that was the only thing that was alright.