Chapter 18

Chapter 18

“So… how long have you lived here?” I asked as we walked on the quayside, the second time today.

“About four months… I moved here to start my acting career for real, but so far I haven’t had a single serious role”

“Oh, to bad… It will come around”

She smiled gently at me as we approached the beach. The sun was long gone but the air was still warm. We walked during silence in the sand for like what seemed for like an entirety, before she broke it off.

“You want to swim?”

“Now? Here?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“I haven’t got any…”

“Oh, you are a chicken, huh?” She giggled. “Well, I’m going in for a swim!”

She took of her t-shirt and shorts and stood in front of me I dressed in only a black bra and matching panties.

I couldn’t move, neither could my gaze, that was fixated on her amazing body.

She slowly began to walked into the ocean, and she squealed when the water washed over her feet.

“Oh, god! It’s so damn cold!!” she yelled, but didn’t move.

I looked at her with such admiration as she went further and further away from me.When she turned away and asked if I would join her she had water up till her stomach. 

“Bill! Are you going to join me?” she cried out after me before she disappeared under water.
She was absolutely nuts!

 I started to undressed myself until I only had my boxers on. As I approached the water I knew I was going to regret this.
I felt the water and I hated it, but I wasn’t going to chicken out now. I came closer to Alicia, who stood with her back turned to me. I had to make myself not through my arms around her, when I got further near to her. 

“I thought you had chicken out!” she smiled when I stood next to her. I concentrated on not hack teeth, and did not smile back.

“You’re freezing?”

I just nodded my head and my teeth started hacking again

“I think this would help” she smiled as she approached herself closer to me. She laid her hand on my chest and I could feel the warmth that she contributed to my body. She leaned forward and for a half a second I thought she was going to kiss me.
But I was so wrong!

She, instead of kissing me, pulled me down under water.

When I reached the surface she was on her way to the beach again. 

“Oh, god! You are as good as dead!” I screamed and ran to her. She couldn’t help but laugh when I lifted her of the ground and walked her over to the ocean again.

Two times I pretended that I was going to toss her in the water, and both times she held her arms tight around my neck.

I laughed and sat her down.

“I thought you were going to toss me!”

“Believe me, I wanted to”

“Why didn’t you, then?” she grinned.

“Let’s just say I’m a nicer person than you are!” I laughed and sat down by my clothes. “Oh, fuck! Why did you came up with this idea!? It’s so damn cold!”

“We can sit down in our cars, I’m pretty sure that big, lovely boy of yours has warmth in the seats!”

“Boy?” I grinned at her and took on my shirt. 

“The car…”

“Oh, but that’s a girl! Her name is Claire!”

hhaah, Bill has got a new friend! ;-) <3
xx