Chapter 23

Chapter 23

“I’ve missed you so much” I said as I devoured her when she entered my car.

“I’ve missed you too…” she said between the kisses.

We hadn’t seen each other in six days, because the band had been busy and she had to fly to Sweden for a couple of days.

We had decided to meet in harbor, again, under the bridge.

Oh, my god, what I missed those lips
, I thought to myself when she came at me even more.

I searched my hand onto her shirt and head a quiet moan escape her mouth. 
Her hands were searching my pants as my lips started to kiss her neck.
Suddenly she leaned backwards and let go of me.

“What is it?”

She didn’t act like she used to, only that I had known her for a week, but it felt like so much longer. 

“Alicia?” I asked when she looked away from me. “What is it?”

It took a couple of seconds before she looked at me and I saw on her painful expression in her face that I wasn’t going to like this. 

“I have to tell you something”

Her eyes were all shiny, and she wasn’t far from tears, which made me even more insecure and concerned.

“Wh-what?”

“You just have to know, I really have enjoyed spending time with you…”

“You almost frighten me, what’s the matter?”

She took a deep breath and stared out the window. The clock was almost 8pm, and the sun was going down by the horizon. Alicia took another deep breath and looked over at me, straight into my eyes.

“We can’t see each other anymore”

“Wha-What? Why not?”

“We just can’t”

She stepped out of the car and walked over to her own, but I wasn’t far behind her.
When she opened the front door I closed it and made her turn around and looked at me.

“Alicia, tell me what’s wrong, you can’t just run of from me like that”

“Bill, it’s better that you don’t know”

“I disagree!”

“Bill, please try to understand”

“Tell me! Tell me what’s wrong!” I almost yelled in her face.

“Bill…”

I interrupted her by pulling her in to my arms with my lips on hers.

We both wanted it, which made the kiss even better, passionate and intensive at the same time. Until she stopped and let go of me.

“Bill… I can’t!”

I sighed deeply.

“Please, Bill! Don’t do it any harder than it already is!”

“You can’t even tell me what it is!” I pulled my arms around her waist and looked into her eyes. “Please, tell me”

She sighed once again and looked down at her feet.

“I’m…”
She whispered the last word, so I had to ask her to say it again.

“I’m engaged…”

I felt my eyes dropped, as did my arms around her waist.

“I’m so sorry, Bill”

With those words she got into her car and drove away, and I was left alone.
Heartbroken.

oooh, poor Bill! :-( <3
xx