The Hunt Ends

This is probably the longest chapter I've ever done.

Wowzers...

So I did this one a bit differently because it barely has Saitama in it, so yay!

And by bit, I mean A LOT

It's probably my favorite though, the episode made me cringe from the sounds.

Also for you new reader fanfics, (f/c) means favorite color

Anyways enjoy!

_____________

"(Y/n)-sensei." I look up to see Genos putting on the apron, holding up some cash with a list. "We're having guests over, can you buy more ingredients?"

"Sure." I quickly went out and bought the items, buying some pocky on the way back. "Hello, may I help you?"

I saw someone standing outside of our door before gasping as I realized it was Sliverfang's disciple, Charanko.

"Miss (L/n)-san..." I took a closer look at him as he was covered in cuts and bandages.

"The old man has finally lost his cool... come inside, we don't bite." I let him inside, seeing King and Blizzard already there waiting for dinner.

After dinner, Genos, Saitama, and I sat at the table listening to Charanko as King played video games while Blizzard sat behind Saitama.

"Bang is acting strange?" Genos asked.

"He suddenly said we were going to do a lesson, then beat the crap outta me. I can't believe someone as kind as Bang-sensei would do this. There has to be a reason." Charanko explained before looking up at us. "I came here because I thought you guys might know something!"

"I have no idea." Genos said honestly as I took a sip of tea.

"He's scared of him." I mumbled to myself.

"Bang? You mean the Class S Silverfang?" Blizzard asked as she ate cookies.

Saitama just stared as King turned around to look at us. "Once you're done talking, let's continue our game." He said mainly to Saitama and turned back.

"There seems to be more of you here now..." Charanko quietly said, sweating as I sighed.

"I can at least guess what's going on. I'm assuming that Garo is somehow involved." Genos concludes.

"There's no other person who can stir up Silverfang." I added.

"Garo?! You mean the guy who was expelled from our dojo? Why him?" Charanko questions as we all stared at him.

"What? You haven't heard? Bang's former disciple, Garo, has been classified as an evil monster and is wanted by the Hero Association. Bang said he'd bring him down himself." Genos explains.

"Monster? Garo?"

"Apparently, there was an incident at the Hero Association HQ. The Association's trying to hide it, but if there's an intense battle, bystanders are sure to get hurt."

"That's probably why Bang wanted to distance you from it all." I added as Charanko looked like a hurt puppy.

"What do you think about Bang's actions, Saitama-sensei?" Genos asked Saitama as he propped his hand up on the table and held up his head.

"It's not like I'm that close with that old man." Saitama said a little disappointed as I snorted. "There's one thing that's bothering me. Who are you?"

I fell onto the floor dying of laughter as Genos whispered to Saitama. "Huh? We've met him before?"

"Thank you for this information. I'll take my leave." Charanko bowed as I had an uncomfortable feeling to go with him.