London || Marcus

Niomi has been invited to model New Looks new range of dresses at the Beauty Show in London. So I agreed to go and support her. Although, that means we have to get up early. The part I am not so good at.

"Marky!" Niomi moans, shaking me constantly. I wave my hand at her. It's so warm, cosy, warm! I just want to like here forever...

"Marky!"

"Okay!" I yelp, getting up and grinning at her. She shakes her head at me and goes to the bathroom. I flop back into the bed. She never has to know where I am.. RIGHT!

"Marcus, we will be late. Seriously, this is my chance!" She looks serious and annoyed. Plus, she called me Marcus, not Marky. I should get up to be honest. I know Niomi's breaking point of my silly self.

"Sorry" I say and get up, going to the wardrobe and take my suit of the hanger. I have to look formal. I'm the boyfriend of a model, youtuber and blogger. I have to show I'm proud, not just say 'so proud.'

She runs over and kisses me on the cheek. "Thanks" she says gratefully and hops of to the bathroom. I am so tempted to go back to bed but I get changed and go make breakfast.

Sunflower bread and honey. Yum.

When I put down Niomi and my breakfast on the table, Niomi flutters in the room. I stop and stare. My girlfriend is so beautiful. Blonde, straight hair, bright, big eyes, figure of an angel, lips that are so red, a smile that can break anyone. She's a beautiful animal. Beware her beauty.

"Nimbobs, you stunning." I grin at her. She blushes and hugs me. "Thanks, Markbob." She pulls away after a few seconds and exclaims, "you got me breakfast! Thanks Marky!" She sits down and starts eating.

I sit down too and say, "so, you nervous?"

She looks at me in the way 'duh, of course, are you dumb?' "Yes" she says. "What if I trip over? Or my dress falls down? Or people just don't think I'm-"

"Pretty?" I question her, taking a bite of my honey muffin. Honestly. BEST THING EVER.

She sighs. "Yeah. I mean, I'm not that pretty. Your just under my spell."

I laugh. "So your 800k subscribers that think your pretty lie? That I lie? Zoe, Tanya, Alfie, Jim... They lie?"

"I don't..."

"Your beautiful Niomi" I say, taking her hands in mine and look into her soft eyes. "Low self esteem. Your amazing, I won't be dating you if I didn't think you were pretty. No offence."

She laughs. "Thanks Marky. Now let's get going." She jumps up and heads for the door.

"Yup" I say, jumping up too and pushing my chair in. "Oh hey, wait up." Niomi walks back in.

"What?"

"Can we stop for a CHRISTMAS Costa on the way there?" I beg, making puppy eyes.

She grins.

"Who doesn't want a costa!"

----

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Um." Niomi looks at me in worry.

Great.

-----

Guys, my keyboard has spilt in half. Help! Comment things to help because I can't really post parts with it like this. Right now I can't post,I'm typing now but so slow and bad, it's just really confusing. Please help and thanks for three thousand views, honestly, you guys are the best xxxxx