N.4

Boy, Nagisa's so-called crash dating really did pay off. Gou actually enjoyed the movie you guys watcheda while back.Mission accomplished. However, she did have one thing on her mind that was totally bothering her for a while.

"Nagisa, Haruka-senpai." Gou started. The two losers looked at her with a clueless expression. You just sat there, glancing back and forth at the TV and the others. Gou looked a bit serious in front of the boys (well she IS the manager of the swim club). Her red eyes shone under the bright light and her hair was in a loose ponytail. Gou's sharp nails gently carved into the floor as she tried to figure out what she's going to say to them.

"Gou-chan, what's up?" saidNagisa, waving a hand at her to get her attention.

"I've been wondering... Um... Let's see... Brother wanted me to ask you guys if you wanted to go work out with him next week....Is that okay with you?"

Work out where? 

"As long as he doesn't cry about losing to me, I'm fine."

"Sure, Gou-chan! But where are we gonna work out?"

"Haha, you idiot.Obviously at Samezuka."

Samezuka? Samezuka Academy? The homeof the powerhouse swimmers? The elite swimming school? 

Okay, sounds good. You mumbled to yourself about being so happy to see so many hot bods at the gym. Now you're just curious as to what Gou's crybaby brother actually looks like.

"Next week it is, then! I'll call him up right now."

...............

Rin: Gou?

Gou: Ah, brother? Remember when you told me to go tell the boys something?

Rin: Huh?

Gou: They accepted the offer!

Rin:.... Good to know. At least we have a great workout team... *yawns* It's like past midnight and I gotta go sleep. Sosuke's been sleep talking about being some badass cop.

Gou: Haha, good to know. Goodnight.

Rin: Night.

It was quite amusing to listen to the Matsuoka siblings communicate with each other. You kind of heard his voice a little, which to you sounded so dangerously hot. Buuuuut do to the fact that you're dating Nagisa, you promised yourself that you'll remain faithful unless Nagisa says that it's cool to be in awe of someone else. Chances are that he really doesn't care.

"Hey, hey! Why don't we contact Mako-chan and see if he's free to hang out with us?" Nagisa suggested. Nagisa whipped out his phone and called up their other friend.

..........

Makoto: Hello?

Nagisa: Mako-chan! Are you available next week?

Makoto: Specify what day, Nagisa.

Nagisa: Well~ Rin-chan asked if we wanted to hang out with him at Samezuka.Are you free to go?

Makoto: Oh, sure! Imight be a little late because of the kids. What are we gonna do anyway?

Nagisa: Hmmmmm work out?

Makoto: That sounds cool! Just let me know if there are any changes. I gotta sleep. Goodnight.

Nagisa: Nighty-night, Mako-chan~!

Makoto sounded like a total sweetheart (obviously he is the biggest sweetheart these boys have ever met). Now you becamemore excited to see the rest of the boys.

From crash dating to gym dating, here we go~