H.5

"Let's play House!"

"Aww, but we always play House!"

"If I say we should play House, we play House!"

"YOU TWO." Haru raised his voiced at the twins. They calmed down and were automatically under Haru's control. Wow. You were amazed at how Haru can control little kids that easily. Haru looked at you and asked if you were feeling better, in which you nodded. Good to know that you're healing at a steady pace. Ran and Ren circled around you and Haru and chanted, "Let's do something~"

You had this feeling that you and Haru felt like parents to two kids. But still, you weren't even ready to actually have a kid.

"Ren." said Haru.

"Yeah? YEAH?"

"Can you get the game console and bring it over here?"

"That's funny, Haru-chan! Ren usually does that in big brother's place while he's out~! He doesn't erase any game files and he's pretty okay at the controller. Though, I'm not at the boys' level of gaming just yet..."

Haru smiled at Ran and petted her on the head.

"We'll teach you. Right?"

Hey, are you a gamer? You scratched your chin and thought about the last time you touched a game console. It was about.... It was about three weeks ago, you thought. You told Haru that you're pretty average in some games, but badass in adventure/fighting-related games. Ran and Ren were so delighted to have two experienced gamers to play with them. However, you felt the urge to not go easy on them because of your competitive nature. You've always wanted to beat people no matter how experienced they are.

....................

"Alright. I'll be with Ran while you be with Ren. Our first goal is to look for the ancient key hidden somewhere underwater. Ran and I will take this path to the fiery mountains while you and Ren go that way through the forest."

Wow. Haru sounded so leader-like. Good for him. The four of you played an adventure game which, according to you, would take about a month to complete, even if you watched LP's or used cheat codes.

In the middle of your gaming session, Haru's cellphone rang. Who was it?

Makoto.

"Oh, pause right quick. It's Makoto." All four of you dropped the controllers and quietly waited for an answer from Makoto on the other line.

Makoto: Ah! Haru, how are the kids?

Haru: We're doing just fine. We're gaming at the moment.

Makoto: Oh, that's great. 

Ran+Ren: Big brother! Haru-chan brought his girlfriend over to play with us!

Haru: !!

Makoto: Hahaha, that's sweet of him. 

Haru: Makoto.

Makoto: Oh! I forgot that you're still on, Haru. Sorry~

Haru: *sighs*

Makoto: Anyway, I won't be back until tomorrow. Maybe then we could all do something fun?

Haru: Sure.

Makoto: Good, good! Well, I gotta go!

Ran+Ren: Aww~

Makoto: Don't complain, you two. Big brother will be back soon. Love you~

Ren+Ran: Love you too~!

Haru: Okay. Bye.

Makoto: Bye!

"Okay, you guys. As soonas Makoto comes back, we're all gonna do something fun."

You smiled along with the twins, feeling so special to have a man like Haruka Nanase.

"Come on! Let's continue!" said the twins with impatience.