Prologue

Divided

The world is divided into two parts. It is both the world of humans and the world of immortals. "Ambrogio" is the name of the world of the immortals.

Ambrogio is divided into four territories: "Vlademort," "territory of vampires," "Wulf Mensis," "territory of wolves," "Deitas," "Kingdom of Gods and Goddesses," and "'Magus'," "territory of witches or wizards." The last is the "Orpheus" kingdom under the world.

Vampires are the most powerful, or so-called higher class, in the four territories of the four races of Ambrogio.

The deities were the ones who gave power to the supreme vampires in the world of Vlademort. They are the ones who guide the young vampires so that they can become powerful and prepared to serve the kingdom.

Vampires and the deities have a good relationship where they give powerful powers to vampires.

The deities are the most powerful, but because of the kindness done by the ancestor of the vampires, Vlademort Domenico, to the deities, they acknowledged the vampires as the most powerful beings in the world of Ambrogio.

Deitas is the most beautiful world in Ambrogio. Since the deities live in abundance, their garden is also beautiful, where they keep every crop in their territory vibrant. Even the little things that are in that place are powerful and holy. This territory is owned by the deities.

The mages and sorcerers, on the other hand, preferred to remain only in their territory in Magus and preferred not to have any connection with any other kingdoms in Ambrogio. They prefer to live without being recognized as superior to them. Each of them is equal. Nothing is superior or more powerful, and nothing is inferior.

The wolves are in the kingdom of Wulf Mensis. The life of the wolves there seems to be just like the life of humans. They worked together to plant and find life in their area. They also lived a beautiful, peaceful, and prosperous life in their kingdom.

But wolves and vampires have great misunderstandings because their relationship has not been good since the time of their ancestors. So, even a few steps into each of their territories will cause a fight and chaos, so the wolves prefer to stay away from the vampires.

The last is Orpheus, where evil and darkness reign. This is the toughest opponent in Ambrogio's world.

In an unexpected turn of events, a woman is destined to change the world of Ambrogio. Women who came from the human world and knew nothing about the world of the immortals Will it bring peace or chaos to the world of Ambrogio?