horny jaden

After we get off the plane jaden is waiting for me and he looks sexy af rn 0p

With black ripped Jean's But he had a bag in his hand I ran up to him tho and gave I'm a big hug and he whispered "I'm gonna fuck u so hard bbg u wont be able to walk for days" he handed me the bag it had a matching bra and underwear in it that sa...

But he had a bag in his hand I ran up to him tho and gave I'm a big hug and he whispered "I'm gonna fuck u so hard bbg u wont be able to walk for days" he handed me the bag it had a matching bra and underwear in it that said "yes daddy" when I saw it I looked up at him and noticed he had a bulge so I dropped the bad as we were walking and bent over with my ass in the air and he ran into me and it was awesome he gave me a look "sorry daddy" and I grinded my ass on him as me moaned but i stopped and started to run laughing at him but he caught up with me and said "u r gonna pay for that tonite bbg good thing parents are going to be leaving for a few weeks" as I hugged him again because I realized this was going to be amazing he grabbed my thighs and whispered jump so I did . We started to look around and realised that our parents had ready left us so jaden called a uber to take us home.