Don't Be Scared, For I Am Here { Pro Hero! Izuku Midoriya }

This is not a ship oneshot! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A SHIP ONESHOT! THIS IS MORE SO ALONG THE LINES OF IZUKU BEING A FATHER FIGURE TO THE READER, DON'T SHIP KIDS & ADULTS PLEASE -

Okay, now I got that over with, we may start. Y/N is about 6.

Word count; 1410

--

"Mommy? Daddy?" The young child called out. They had been out at the store, doing their grocery shop and stocking up on the necessities when several members of The League Of Villains had shown up. 

Causing the store to erupt into chaos when they had started to use their quirks. Granted, the store owners didn't realize it was them as one of the members known as Toga had used her quirk to disguise herself as a pro hero.

The girl wandered the aisles, not knowing what was going on. "Y/N!" She heard her mother call out from where she had ran to.

 "Mama!" Her mother rushed up to her, being careful not to be seen and grabbed her child. Rushing back to the hiding spot. 

"Where's daddy?" The young girl cried out, desperately clinging to her mother. "I don't know N/N... I don't know." M/N shakily breathed.

"Hand over everything, or else the place goes boom." They heard someone say. "Mommy...I'm scared." 

"Sh... It's alright." They had ended up handing everything off to the league, but something still didn't sit right.

"Thanks for that, but it's still goodbye to you all." 

M/N quickly let out a small gasp, and without being seen, she tried to make a dash for the exit. Shigaraki noticed the woman with the child, "what a pity." 

Then a loud explosion was heard.

The building had started to fall, pieces falling to the ground, a fire starting to blaze. In a desperate try to try to get her child to safety, the young mother kept running.