SIX

mark made his way through the dark gloomy halls, the aura definitely did not encourage him to have a good day. he assumed that it was safe to say everyone hated this high school as much as he did. the only thing he looked forward to was catching quick glimpses at his crush, donghyuck.

he fiddled with the small tools in his hands as he made his way to his locker. today was the day he could put the final touches on the robot and start documenting it.

he successfully opened his locker the first time, and grabbed a small black box that held the robot. he was really excited to surprise donghyuck with his invention.

mark held the box with two hands as if it was the most fragile item he had ever laid a finger on.

as he continued to walk to first period, his robotics class, he looked over to see all of the choir students walking to their class. which also just happened to be where donghyuck's locker is located at. he began to walk over to say 'hi', and to suggest that they should hang out again to the said boy. but, it was only when he saw her that mood instantly dropped.

yeji was swooning over donghyuck yet again. mark rolled his eyes and shouted from across the hall, "hey donghyuck!" the older smiled brightly.

"oh, hey mark!" he shouted back, the blush spreading across his was very visible. yeji just stared at mark for a few seconds before continuing her conversation.

mark just nodded and made his way to class. he sighed to himself. why was yeji always with donghyuck now?

needless to say, it made mark jealous. he felt his heart drop whenever he saw the girl with his crush.

however, he tried to ignore it and go on with his day.

"hey mark, how's the project going?" one of his bestfriends, jeno said as he sat beside the older male.

"wouldn't you like to know," the older scoffed and continued to screw the back piece of metal onto to the machine.

"yeah..." jeno paused and stared at his friend, "that's why i asked," he made a 'duh' motion with his hands as he spoke.

the black haired male let out a small chuckle and set the materials down on his desk to focus on his friend. "it's going pretty well actually, i'm putting the finishing touches on it, then i'll finish the report, and then i'll start logging." mark spoke and began to work on the bot again.

jeno just slightly nodded and then turned around.

"how about you, what's yours again?" the older asked jeno.

"oh! it's a fighting bot, i changed my mind." he said confidently, while poking his chest out.

"pfft, really? there's so many of those." mark complained to jeno.

the younger just ignored mark's comments and kept talking about his fighter. "me and a few other kids decided to make fighting bots, kind of like a group project but not really," he shrugged.

mark just nodded slowly, not really paying attention to what his friend was talking about.

"jeno! come here! we're about to fight with the bots!" a tall man with a deep voice called from across the classroom. a smaller male with sliver hair was clinging on to him and motioned for the male to join them.

"coming! hold on i have to go get it from my locker," he said and rushed out of the classroom.

mark just laughed at his overly excited friend.

-

i am so so sorry for this horrible filler. 😔 my writing hasn't been the best lately and i lack motivation. but at least the plot will actually start to happen in the next chapter as planed :). 💕