The Betrayed

AURORA

Light blinded me as the overwhelming pain of my Titan ability spasmed my entire body before a furnace of wind and heat forced me from my feet and high into the air with a surreal feeling of weightlessness that always came before the descent and at that moment as my body climbed higher and higher, with my vision blinded white, all I could think about was cold grey eyes and midnight black hair.

Levi...

"AURORA!" Eren screamed as my sight slowly returned to me and my stomach plummeted as I began to fall. Panicking, I fumbled for my controls and shot my grapples out to save myself, but the burning wind of a Bertolt's still transforming Titan pushed the grapples back, and gasping in terror my eyes found Eren's as he reached out for me with a scream while being snatched up by the newly formed armoured Titan. All I could do was watch as I pointlessly tried over and over to engage my ODM gear with the sinking reality that was soon to be my death.

"EREN!" I cried out in desperation as Reiner's heavy Titan fell faster than me down the wall, when suddenly a bright light erupted from his hand and once again, I was blown upwards with the rush of hot air before my ears pricked with an all too familiar Titan scream.

Eren...

Steaming and newly formed, Eren's Titan threw a vicious punch at Reiner's jaw, knocking the Armoured Titan out of my descent path with a feral scream that had me clutching my ears as I fell. Twisting around in the air, Eren's large teal eyes fixed on me, and my eyes widened in choked fear as his hand snaked out and snatched me from the air none too gently before pulling me to his chest and shielding me in both of his hands, blocking out the light as we slammed into the earth, throwing me around my flesh cage.  

Shit shit shit shit shit!

My breath was tearing violently out my lips as I began to panic in the enclosed space, blinded to what was happening outside as I rose up and down on Eren's chest with each breath he took and once the sound of loud thundering footsteps made its way into my black prison, I began hammering on the flesh of Eren's hands and screaming at the top of my lungs to let him know I wanted the fuck out.

Opening up his palms, the rising sun poured through Eren's fingers as he grasped hold of me as gently as he could and rose to a sitting position to stare down at me intently and all I could do was stare wide-eyed as his hot breath blew across my face because this was the first time I had seen his Titan form up close and personal, the sight of which took my breath away. 

Dark shaggy hair fell into his large teal eyes that were the only signs of Eren in the terrifying form, everything else was alien and darkly beautiful and reaching out my hand towards his exposed jaw, a single tear leaked down my face at seeing the godlike being my little brother had become to save me when suddenly he jerked up and screamed in territorial warning to the enemy that was approaching from behind at a slow leisurely pace.

Reiner...

"AURORA!" Rian's alarmed voice rang out from above me and craning back, I spotted my twin as he grappled up onto Eren's shoulder and slid down his chest towards me before clambering onto Eren's hand and grabbing my face with wide eyes searching for any form of injury as I began struggling to pull myself free from Eren's grip.

We need to get out of here.

"HE'S HOLDING ME TOO TIGHT!" I shouted a little too loud as I pushed his hands from my face and began hammering my fist against Eren's skin in the hopes he would let me go to get the hell out the way before the Titan smash down began, "I CAN'T GET OUT!"

"EREN, LET HER GO!" Rian boomed as he stomped his foot down into Eren's flesh and instantly the finger's around my body loosened as Eren pushed to his feet. Opening his palm underneath me, I dropped to my knees on the rough flesh only to be quickly stuffed under Rian's arm and carried away towards the wall as Rian engaged his ODM gear, leaving Eren behind to defend us as Reiner closed the space between them.