part 4

"so tell me again,what's the point we asked all of them??" for many times 28 asked 27 the same question.

"because we wanna know why they avoid 29" 27 answered with a boring face after hearing the same question over and over.

"what's the point?! their answer are the same YoU'LL sEe" 28 mimicked at how they said it.

~ ~

"so what's today assignment??" the girl asked her friend.

"woah,you never ask about it whenever I say we have one you'll always groan" her fiend amazed making her rolled her eyes.

~ ~

"you know,I still can't believe that you choose me out of all numbers" 30 make a sudden confess and 29 smiled.

"well it's because I feel like I wanna know you more and guess what??I kinda like your personality" 29 said making 30 fluttered.

"hey guys" 28 stopped behind 29. 27 who's walking behind 28 didn't notice that 28 stopped making 27 bumped to 28.

28 bumped to 29.28 saw 29 fell on 30.27 gasped after seeing their position.

"u-uh I'm sorry" 29 immediately stand up and apologise to 30 with a flushing face.

~ ~

"ah yes today's assignment is so easy" the girl cheered after seeing what she need to do.

~ ~

"so....let's go?" 27 said trying to not make them feel awkward.

they went to sit at their place but 29 still can't look at 30.

~ ~

"why I feel like numbers can have and experience about romance more than I can" the girl's friend asked.

"stop being weird" the girl rolled her eyes.