part 5

"so let's not being awkward again" 30 went to 20 and said.

it's been like two days since they're awkward to each other and one of the reason is because 29 has a new feeling.

"y-yeah I guess you're right" 29 shyly said.

they could hear mumbles from other numbers.

"is that 29 being shy?!"

"wow I wish I could be 30"

"I never see 29 being shy in my life"

30 felt uncomfortable hearing the numbers talking about but tried to shrug it off.

30 brought 29 somewhere they could be alone.

"so...what did I do that makes you so shy??" 30 straightly asked.

"what makes you wanna ask that question??" 29 asked.

"well I heard the numbers said that you're not always this shy" 30 explained.

"where do you get this much confidence? usually you're the one who's shy around me" 29 tried to turned the table.

~ ~

"wait wait did I heard that right?!" the girl asked her friend in disabled.

"yeah I feel like I could make a drama from you NuMBeR 29 aNd 30" the girl's friend mimicked.

the girl rolled her eyes."that would be a weird story" the gurl commented.

"and that's why I wanna make it"

~ ~

"you're trying to make 30 and 29 seperate but it actually looks like the opposite" 27 told 28 who's acting gloomy.

"what if I when we meet them they're actually together?!" 28 said.

"pfft no way you're overthinking" 27 chukled at 28.

"hey guys" 29 went to them with 30 being clingy.

"u-uh..." 27 took a glanced at 28. "sometimes I feel wanna shut my own fucking mouth" 28 mumbled.

"well I think you already can guess what happend to me and 29 already" 30 and 29 smiled to each other.

"so you don't wanna tell me the story??" 27 asked excitedly and 28 glared at 27.

"well it's kinda weird and awkward..." 30 shyly said.

"I don't mind that" 27 said still feeling excited to know their story.

"we just jad a little talk and yeah we end up like this" 30 told a simple story.

"howw,what did you guys day to each other??" 27 still not satesfied with the story.

"okay fine it's like this..."

~ ~

"it's weird knowing that the way I get to make this story is from you being so sad for number 30 in our assignment" the girl's friend chukled.

"I didn't told you to do it,you're the one who wanna do it" the girl said.

~ ~

"stop" 29 mumbled but 30 heard it.

"I'm sorry if I do something wrong but what do you mean by stop??" 30 asked.

"stop making me shy" 29 said while looking down.

"I didn't do anything" 30 furrowed it eyebrows.

"you being yourself,I like it but at the same time you always make me fluttered" 29 explained and avoid making eye contact with 30.

30 smiled and make 29 look at 30. "I like seeing you fluttered".

"where did you get this confidence..." 29 asked.

"I feel like something will happend if I didn't be shy as I always do and looks like something really happend" 30 closed it face to 29 whose face is already flushed red.

"my answer is yes" 29 mumbled but 30 didn't hear it clearly.

"what?" 30 asked.

instead of answering,29 pulled 30 into a kiss.at first 30 was shock but play along with 29.

"w-what was that" this time it's 30 look at 29 with a red face.

"I said my answer is yes.I wanna answer it before you ask" 29 said with a smile

"then mine would be.." 30 continue to kiss 29 but it was a short kiss "yes"

~ ~

"OMFG WHAT" the girl shouted at her friend after reading the story.

"THIS IS CRAZY AND WEIRD BUT I LIKE IT" the girl still shout.

her friend couldn't stop laughing after seeing her reaction.

"I don't really like this story but I feel like I need to write it" the girl's friend said