chapter 3

Marcus pov

I was sitting in my chair minding my own business , then i heard him.

??? : IM

the door opens to reveal all might.

AM : COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

Me : that aint normal.

I thought.

I just sit here not listening while the others talk about how cool he is, i didn't pay attention to anything they said than the words "combat training" he told us to get our hero suits and go to ground beta.

Timeskip
Still marcus pov

I was the last one out they were waiting , my suit consist of a black t shirt,combat pants, a red vest with a hood , sawed-off screws and pointy tips on his shoes and spikes on his arm guards, a red half mask with a domino mask , bokken(wooden katana) and a crow bar.

(without the emblem on the shirt)

The few of my classmates compliments me on my looks.

Izumi : marcus you look awesome.

Me : you think so

Uraraka : yeah you look cool.

Kirishima : no not cool MANLY!

They were snap back by all might he explained the rules of the game and he started pairing us(same as in the anime) except me.

Lida : sir! What about marcus he has no team to fight.

Am : DON'T WORRY YOUNG LIDA WILL BE FACING ME.

I can tell the class is worried for me , they might be thinking i might be powerful but not as powerful as all might if they thought that they are dead wrong , iam the strongest smartest human being in the planet i could take on all might like a walk in a park.

All might announced the firts team to go is izumi and uraraka against lida and that bakugou chick.

Timeskip after the first fight.

Me : holy shit she almost killed her.

Timeskip after all the fights are done.

I was just me and all might left. All might is playing villain while i play hero.

TBC