𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

1 MONTH LATER______________________________one more day before i leave baby girl, so i decided to give her another gift

1 MONTH LATER
______________________________
one more day before i leave baby girl, so i decided to give her another gift.

i noticed on her whiteboard that she had $50k left until she gets the spot she'd been looking fo.

so i bought the location and for the past week i been planning on how to surprise her wit it.

at two, i plan to tell her we going on a date and blindfold her into the spot.
____________________________
laying on my chest, i wake amor up to get dressed. " bae..baby, get up." i say as she slowly gets up.

she puts on a skin tight dress. i forgot what they call those...body tons? nah that aint it. all i know is that she look good in it.

" bae where we going" she said while doing her makeup in the sunviser.

" cant tell you, you gonna love it though." i tell her looking down the road.

we get to the spot and i tell her to put the blindfold on, texting the landlord asking where he put the keys.

after getting the key out the mailbox, i guide her inside while she feeling for a wall looking stupid .

my heart beats hard when i unfasten the billfold.

" suprise!" i say gripping on her shoulders as she starts crying.

" h-how? i wasnt getting the shop till may." she says stil crying.

" you still dont get it, ima do anything to make yu happy. no questions asked." telling her looking in her eyes.

" im so thankful for you" she says hugging me hard.

kinda had me feeling sad..tryn test my gangster .

" ahhh, where do i start!" she said in excitement.
i love to see ha cute ass happy.
_____________________________