𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

_______________________________3 MONTHS LATER

3 MONTHS LATER

im now 8 months pregnant and my stomach is humungous, i got my truck and it looks apsolutely  beautiful.. the car shop did their thing on it.

I just finished signing the deeds for the baton rouge location, and my new house that im gonna move into in a month.

ever since the baby shower i been buying clothes like crazy, they at least have 100 clothes individually..spoiled already.

im really scared to go into labor, i been having contractions but they come at different times and i just can't handle the pain really...or maybe im just a cry baby.

today, supposably key wants to take me to go clothes shopping for the kids but i know he about to do too much. but he already know what will go on if he even tries to get too close.

its crazy how he comes out of nowhere and just calls like out of three months you call me one time and that's to go shopping?

now since i can't do too much, like put on certain clothes and tie shoes i just lay down on the bed until i get an order or sleep. but i miss doing hair so, these babies gotta pop.

>100 some nigga... 👺
____________________________

im comin inna hour
Read 10:23
mhm
Delivered
____________________________

i love how he just texts after an absence of two months. regardless if he comes or not, ima still go to the mall cuz its nothing to do anyways.

i put on a burgundy dress with a matching jacket and my furry slides.

i heard three beeps outside and i knew it was key as i got my bag and walked out.

¨wassup baby mom¨ he drives off.

¨ who's that?¨

¨ you duh¨

¨ my name is amor..if you didn't forget¨

¨ i never forget about you and you know that¨

¨ you definitely forgot about our kids¨

¨never¨ he stops the car.

¨ its been three months key..three months¨ i said staring at him with a mug on my face.

¨ what you mean, we just had a baby shower¨ is his nigga stupid.

¨ three months ago...¨

¨listen amor-¨

¨ ion wanna listen to nothing can we please go before i walk out¨ i say putting my arm on the window looking outside.

¨ why cant we just get along..¨ key says looking at the road looking mad.

¨key do you not understand what you did?¨

¨ no, not a at all¨

¨you broke up with me three months in my pregnancy..how do you think im supposed to feel? you lucky i even sat in this car with you.¨

¨ im sorry, but i just wanna make it up to you.¨

¨ something is wrong with you key.. you not yourself¨ he stays quiet.

¨ regardless if we together or not ima still be here for you, just tell me¨

¨ if i tell you, can we work things out.?¨

¨ maybe¨

¨ can u stop the car, im kinda scared¨ he pulls in the parking lot and turns towards me.

¨ okay key what is it¨

¨ i just think when u got pregnant i was expecting one, but when we got twins i got scared and turned to drinking again.¨

¨ key you never told me this...¨

¨ i was scared that you wouldn't except it and leave¨

¨ key i would never..and you know that¨

¨"can we please...just really start over, i wanna be there for you like i should've been¨

¨ if you really want to start over, you need to get help... the kids don't need to see you like that¨

¨ ill do it.. whatever it takes¨ i start seeing him like his old self, ion wanna start crying..

¨can we go key..¨

¨ alright lets go..don't open the door¨

¨"i cant no more¨ i laugh as he opens the door and we walk into the mall.

the first store we go into is children's place and i look through the piles of clothes and see cute matching onesies for the both of them.

¨ this cute?¨

¨ yeah, my lil nigga finna be dripped out.¨

k....

i bought 50 dollars worth of stuff for the both of them, while key bought 100 dollars worth of stuff fa his 'lil nigga'

¨ key you got a get stuff for baby girl too.. don't leave her out¨

¨ i ain't..just gotta make sure m lil bro straight first¨

¨ yeah,um..¨

ẅe went to forever 21 and i got tired quick.

¨ key i needa go eat¨

¨you still onnat hungry shit?¨

¨duh.arent i still pregnant?¨ i walk out going to a Chinese food place.

key went to gap and saks while i sat at the food court and ate.

¨ you ready?¨ ion even know how he found me

¨ yeah¨

we walk out the mall, get in his truck, and he drives me home.

¨ bye baby momma¨

¨ bye baby daddy¨ i laugh and use my key card to get in the building.

¨ damn, that ass still phatt¨ key says looking out the passenger window.

¨ ah kekeke..¨ i flick him off.

¨ oh its like that now??¨

¨ it been like that¨ i close the door behind me and walk upstairs.

__________________

DONE ✔️

(sorry for the short chapter..i got tired)