Conclusion

Self-realization requires to connect the body with nature and to realize that the body is an integral part of it. The body is made up of all the same elements, minerals and energy that makes up the planet. Many quantum physicists and scholars believe that everything in the outer universe is a reflection of our consciousness and our body. The percentage of water on the planet, for example reflects the same percentage of water in our bodies. Humans are nature-beings. Wellness is essentially being in tune with nature and aligning the self with the inherent wisdom. Spending time in nature dramatically can change our look to the world and can help us during self-discovery.

Thepositive impact of nature on human beings focuses on the spiritual effects.When human beings indulge themselves away in the beauty of the world and remainaway from the serene and calm environment of the nature they find that there is no satisfaction in the glories of this world. They ultimately return towards nature to find satisfaction and peace.

The presence of the soul is nothing but an illusion. It teaches how we keep trying to feed our soul but in turn are only feeding an illusion and how it is only in the human mind where you can find Nirvana. In our minds, we are the creators, we create our world and that is how only we will find Nirvana in our minds. It is not the soul that pushes us to reach our goals but our inner thoughts and ideas that do. Our minds are the motivator that give us what we want, it is same thing with Siddhartha, it is not his soul that pushed him to enlightenment but his brutal experience, and all the things he went through his inner thoughts also his different view of life and realizing that what he was doing is not really what he wanted to along with the help of the natural world.

     In order to realize ourselves, we must study the self's dimensions and orientations. The process of self-realization as relational and mediatory factor connects us to the internal world and to the extrenal universe on the other. It is like traveling from internal to external. We should rather seek to seize hold of reality of each moment, which is always new and alive.

   Once we reach enlightenment it leads us to a perfect relationship with the world and we soon realize that life is not just about materialistic stuff it is more than that. All of us wish to know our true inner self, it is not just what we perceive with our senses, or think with our minds or even experience with our emotions. There is a dimension of life that is hidden from our view that we cannot see, it is true that different people have different viewpoints about self-realization and nature but life's dimension can only be experienced through the discovery and realization of self of our surroundings and guidance.

There is a beautiful simplicity in this story which makes it so profound, so relatable to anybody. It provides so many insights about life and the seeking of the spiritual that most people just think about but never actually put into words or talk about and there's something about seeing those things written down or hearing them out loud that brings it all up to the surface or turns a light on them bringing it to the front of your consciousness and forcing you to acknowledge it where so often before it would just stay far-off in the background noise of the subconscious you knew about it but did not acknowledge it. This book is to anybody seeking more in themselves, spirituality, and a deeper profoundness of life, it teaches you that instead of trying to picture the world in a different way, to instead accept it, and accept that it is truly beautiful. It teaches you to love and accept all that are in this universe, from just a stone to the soil on the ground, to another human being. Love and acceptance will lead you to eternal happiness, eternal peace along with nature. To help the world, to live happily in this life, one must act and action means discrimination between this and that, up and down, left and right, good and evil. Those who have no capacity to discriminate because of a lack of knowledge or of real values on the Absolute platform, have two choices to make: they can go with things, or pretend that it is all illusion. From the latter. Siddhartha goes to the former state of consciousness, and readers may find themselves at a loss to figure out whether anything was accomplished after all.

The greatest thing that we can learn from such a spiritual character like Siddhartha, is do not let anything stand in the way, and what you truly want to achieve in this life; no matter how many sacrifices that may require. We can learn a little bit from Govinda too on how to be a faithful friend who sticks by your mate no matter what kind of decisions or endeavors they decide to embark on.