Kiss me (part 2)

Hey guys I'm back with part 2 of Kiss me. Enjoy!

-Whisper in my ear, I'm the only one you're lovin' on-

I had zoned out again day dreaming about what Cesar and I could be when I heard a tap on my window knowing who it could only be I called "round here"

"(y/n), can we talk about earlier" he shuffled about awkwardly fiddling with his hands. "Yeh sure what's up" you asked trying to act oblivious to what happened earlier hoping that it would get you somewhere.

He sat next to you on the swing and whispered in your ear
"I know that I'm the only one your loving on" you froze and looked up like a deer stuck in headlights , the only person you had told is "Jamal" you whispered under your breath, you knew for sure you where the colour of a radish.

-Take advantage of the moment, your the only one that I want-

"I, I-you stuttered" not knowing really what to say. "Fuck it" you hear him whisper under his breath taking advantage of the moment before he smashed his lips against yours, he put his hand on your face but you barley even noticed entranced by him. You know it's cliche but you swear you felt fireworks fly between you guys. After that moment you both were breathless you rested your heads against eachother. You stared into his chocolate brown eyes. The same look appeared in his eyes as before. "Your the only one I want (y/n), I get if you don't want to be with me"

-Kiss me...love me, take me to outer space-

Before you could object he got up thinking your silence was rejection, you got up grabbed his hand to turn him around "kiss me, love me"you whispered "I'll go anywhere with you, take me to outer space" he didn't need to be told again before he once again closed the space between both of you. He put his hand on your waist and yours in his raven hair twirling it between your fingers.

-Melting like ice on a summer day, hold me like you mean it...bodies movin' and temperatures rising-

Melting under his touch like ice. He a tight grip on your waist almost holding you like he never wanted to let you go. Our bodies moved in a rhythm crushing any modicum of space that may have been between you guys. Even with the scorching heat your bodies pressed against eachother. Eventually you both had to stop for air.

"Wow" you said and he chuckled "you have know idea how long I've wanted to do that" he said.

Hey guys hope you liked this just say if you want another one to this story-Maddie