Sneaking around

So this one was requested by my friend so go follow her aesthetic account on insta @_mariniches

Your last name (y/l/n)

Cesar and you have been dating for about a month since Christmas, no one in the far knew because it would just make things awkward between everyone.

Cesar and you hadn't had a lot of downtime to chill due to no one in the group knowing so there was no excuse for just the two of you to hang out together. Most nights he had snuck into your house through your window so you and him could have a good cuddle sesh. You and him hadn't done everything you were just waiting for the right time but certainly with your dad home for a while now was not the time.

Last night had you and Cesar had been quite close to getting caught as both of you had fallen asleep you in his arms like this

So you both agreed to not sleep together tonight. However there was something so nice about just laying in eachothers arms.

You were scrolling through @_mariniches Instagram (a.n. Don't forget to follow her) when there was a tapping on your window, knowing only who it could be you stood up to open the window thankful you were wearing cute pyjamas! "Carino, I thought we weren't going to meet up tonight" you whispered  "I know mi amor but I couldn't wait until tomorrow I missed my baby" you couldn't help but smile at his words even though he was in the gang and put up a tough exterior he was actually such a softie when it came to you.

After about an hour of talking you both drifted off letting the tentacles of sleep drag you into a sweet abyss.

You awoke the next morning trapped by Cesar's arms not thinking anything of it. But then you suddenly realised that your dad was home, you checked the time 7:41. "Shit" you muttered your dad would be in in any minute to wake you up.

Cesar was stirring from your sudden movement, you shook him awake "hermosa, manana" "Cesar wake up quick my dad is going to wake me up soon" you whisper shouted. He trekked out of bed making a loud thud, you cringed at how loud he was being. He stumbled about trying to find his clothes then you realised you were wearing his t shirt because it was so comfy, "quick get in the wardrobe"

Just as he had entered the wardrobe your dad opened the door, "wake up Maddie" you sighed in relief he hadn't figured it out "oh and by the sounds of it Cesar is up too so I'll make breakfast for 3" you mentally face-pled. What was he going to say?

You and Cesar got dressed and went to the kitchen where your dad had made pancakes.

"Look kids I'm fine with Cesar staying over on 3 conditions; number 1 he can't bring anyone from the gang" You could tell Cesar was going to say something but your dad carried on "number 2 I know you both at the age where you will have sex but no sex when I'm here, and number 3 if you are going to have sex!use protection please" you and Cesar both blushed at his final comment "Mr (y/l/n), I would never ever let any of the gang members including my brother near her" you grabbed his after this comment and squeezed it 3 times, that was your code for I love you. Not letting even his brother near you showed you how much he meant to you.

(Time skip to lunch cause I'm a lazy bitch)

You and Cesar walked into the cafeteria holding hands, you both had decided to tell the fam that you guys were together. As you both approached the table Jamal screamed "yes my otp (one true parents) you guys owe me money" Cesar chuckled at his antics whereas you just blushed.

"So incase you guys couldn't tell-" Cesar started "-we're together" you finished.

Hope you guys like this please request anything-Maddie