results ࿐ྀ⠀

*whips around in a spinny chair with a wig and a makeshift crown* this was horrifying and hard

this was horrifying and hard. but mostly hard.

ok so, the moment you've all been waiting for (sarah this isn't an invitation to make a quip-) before you all quickly flick down to the results i implore you to read this first~

firstly: i. didn't. get. a. single. bad. result. this was kind of horrifying and terrible because you can't give everyone a prize / honourable mention (apparently it ruins the point smh) but i really am sincere when i say every damn entry was utterly gorgeous! i didn't expect my first shot at a competition to be so fruitful and the feedback and conversations in the comments? you're all stars. so thank you all so much for making this so fun and working so hard, i hope this was a koolaid experience for you all too<3

secondly: if you don't win, please don't worry or be sad. from personal experience i can say that it actually sucks so much when you don't get top place?? like wow all that effort, ouch. but really, i'm a newbie to graphics my decision making skills are shit so tbh you can all have first place.  if i could i would've given everyone a prize but i can't sadly. all of your entries were beautiful so i had to throw some stuff around, do lots of maths, write notes and squint at the small details for hours before coming up with a decision.

  if you don't get a prize or didn't get the positions you wanted, don't be disheartened. your entry wasn't bad, perhaps you didnt quite meet all the specific requirements, maybe you strayed from the theme, perhaps your cover didn't have the right vibes but rest assured your talent is still shining. if you didn't win this time, you can try again for the next contest :3c. tenacity, fighting spirit and determination will get you a long way in the graphic world and in life uwu.

so sorry for all my waffle, what can i say? laurie likes to run his mouth ;P

p.s. i'm so screwed. fucc me and my overachieving ass, the prizes are going to be complicated as fucc why am i like this they're so long.

p.p.s. pm me for the prize. we can discuss more in pms. also my discord is laurie#5543 and my insta is lauriesuns is you want to talk to me there uwu, hmu.