NOTE ONE

Hey everyone it's Sky with your first note!

first of all I wanna say thank you for checking this roleplay out and taking roles! it means a lot you're interested in joining this roleplay as I look forward to playing through the story with you all!

second please make sure to fill out the forms and turn them in! do your forms now so you won't have to deal with them later! I'll send some reminders to get forms in if I have to!

third I'll be closing auditions for the top dogs once at least one chapter of wither alpha, beta, or omega is filled out!

which brings me to the fourth! if you can please tag people so we can get more roles taken! we lack people and we the admins would really appreciate it if you could tag people that could join!

also now for the final and fifth point of the note!

would you guys be interested in a Connections page!
its not making new future relationships but playing through the connections your character has with another character!

for example the bolded role names in some of your characters things!

for example I would further look into and play out the sexual tension my character, the man they call king, would have with the opposing tyrant of a king!

of course this chapter will come out once auditions close and all!

thank you again !
❤❤❤