Chapter#4: Jeju Island

Sihmin enters the TV lounge and sits beside Nori.

Sihmin: What are you watching?

Nori ignores her completely.

Sihmin: Nori-ah *pouts* Are you upset? We can't go to the trip. Try to understand. We can't leave the Café.

Nori sulks at first then bursts out.

Nori: You always do this. Aren't you tired? Don't you want to rest? Because I seriously want to take a break.

Nori makes her way to the bedroom while apartment's bell rings. SihMin opens the door after looking through the peephole.

Sangyeon: Hi. I hope I'm not disturbing you.

Sihmin: Hey, not at all come in.

Sangyeon: I'm not alone actually.

Hyunjae/Younghoon/Juyeon: Hi Mina! *bursts through the door*

Sihmin: Hey boys. Come in. *chuckles*

Everyone settles down in the lounge. While Nori comes out and greets them. And then serves them with drinks and snacks.

Sangyeon: I wanted to talk to you Mina.

Nori: Oppas let's go into my room, I want to show you something. *in a loud voice*

Hyunjae: Okay. Let's go

Nori takes Younghoon, Hyunjae and Juyeon into her room!

3rd Person POV

The bermuda boyz were trying to get information out of Nori.

Hyunjae: So mind telling us the plan?

Nori: It wasn't mine. It was New's.

Younghoon: Noriii. *serious tone*

Nori: Okay I'll tell you actually...

Flashback

Nori/Haknyeon: What's the plan then?

New: It's a simple plan. Sangyeon hyung will convince Sihmin to come to the trip.

Haknyeon: But how? *confused*

New: Mr dumbass, all of us know that they consider each other more than friends *smirks* so Sihmin will surely agree this time.

Nori: This sounds like a plan. *playfully* Also we don't have any other option so.. fighting!

Flashback Over

Juyeon: So this was the plan?

Nori: Yes.

Hyunjae: Hyung just told us that he was going to your house so we decided to tag along. We heard a little bit from Q about the plan.