Chapter#12: Blast From The Past

???: Hi.

Sihmin gets startled.

Sihmin: What even Gyul? Please quit acting like a creep.

Hangyul: I was just trying to greet you Sihmin. By the way you're looking stunning.

Sihmin: Well you're also not looking bad for the first time.

Hangyul scoffs upon hearing Sihmin's comment.

Hangyul: I was always handsome. You've just started noticing me now.

Sihmin: Believe me, I still haven't.

Hangyul: Are you here with my brother? *raises a brow*

Sihmin: You think so?

Hangyul: Nope.

Sihmin heaves a sigh.

Sihmin: I came with Kevin and you are here alone I guess.

Hangyul: You truly are my oldest friend. You know me so well. *smirks*

Sihmin sees Sangyeon and Nori laughing with each other at a corner. Hangyul notices Sihmin staring at them.

Hangyul: Jealous?

Sihmin: What? *frowns*

Hangyul: I know you want to be on Nori's place right now.

Sihmin: Stop talking nonsense Hangyul.

Hangyul: As much as you know me, I also know you. I think you should give my hyung a chance. Stop thinking about the past.

Sihmin: Hangyul can we talk about something else? *frustrated*

Hangyul: Okay. Then let's go and eat something.

Kevin comes back and interrupts them.

Kevin: Mr Lee Hangyul where do you think you are taking my date? *glares*

Hangyul: You left your date alone so I thought I had a chance but guess I don't. *sighs*

Kevin: I just went to the restroom.

Sihmin: Enough both of you. Let's go all together.

Sihmin links her arms through Hangyul and Kevin's arms and pulls them with her towards the food corner. Three of them fill their plates and sit at an empty table where Sangyeon and Nori also join them. Sangyeon sits opposite to Sihmin. He keeps on staring at her which causes her to feel uncomfortable under the accusing gaze of his. Kevin, Hangyul and Nori talk to each other during that while. The atmosphere becomes awkward for Sihmin until Sunwoo comes with Rami and breaks the ice.

Sunwoo: Wow, my favorite peeps together. How are all of you?

They all greet Sunwoo and Rami back and the couple joins them.