2: JYP High

3rd P.O.V
The First Day if School

~RING RING~

Y/N groans as they finally get up after ignoring their alarm for about 30 minutes. She/He sits up and stretches their arms and back whilst yawning. Y/N looks over at the clock and walks off to the bathroom to get ready. After Y/N is finished, they look into the mirror and admired themself in the school uniform.

Heading to the kitchen, Y/N looks over the two options for breakfast. There was some cereal that Y/N really liked, and there was some eggs, bacon, and vegetables.

Y/N walks over to the cabinet and places the cereal on the kitchen counter. Then, they go to the fridge and get some milk.  Y/N then pours cereal into the bowl first (BECAUSE Y/N ISNT A PSYCHO) and then pours the milk. They look over at the eggs, bacon, and vegetables. Obviously eating healthy isn't Y/N's goal. After all, they are just a teenager and couldn't be bothered to make food either way.

After Y/N finishes, she/he cleans up after themselves and quickly grabs their backpack. They lock the door and then begin to walk to their new school.

Y/N connects their headphones and begins to listen to some music. As they walk, they admire the scenery around them with a joyful mood.

Eventually, Y/N arrives at the school. JYP High.

The size of the building startled Y/N and they had to recheck to see whether they were at the correct school

Y/N eventually confirmed they were in the right place. So, she/he decides to walk around the campus to get used to the outside layout.

That's when Y/N noticed something was a bit off. Like everyone's attention was directed towards one direction. He/She gets curious so they decide to look at what everyone was staring at.

In the direction Y/N looked, there were 3 girls

In the direction Y/N looked, there were 3 girls. They were all very pretty but Y/N just couldn't understand why they got so much attention. She/He understands the girls are attractive however, what if their personalities are cold and bitter?

Suddenly, Y/N's thoughts were interrupted when they are suddenly on the ground and a sharp pain runs throughout their back. Had they just tripped and embarrassed themself on the first day of school?

That's when Y/N finally decides to open his/her eyes and sees a large guy on top of them.

Y/n's P.O.V.

What just happened? As I try to process everything, I open my eyes and see a large guy with slicked back jet black hair. His face right in front of mine and his eyes full of pride and anger.

I didn't understand what I did and I still couldn't understand the situation I was in. Did this guy just push me down? For what?

He leaned into my ear and whispered so that nobody could hear.

"Listen.." He backs off and says with a smile "Those girls are off limits." The smile doesn't cover up the sharp glare in his eyes. "I recommend you don't try anything else" He says sweetly. The smile then fades "But if you do..." He grabs my shirt "the consequence will be worse than just a push to the ground"

He lets go of my shirt, stands up, and dusts himself off.

"You should watch where you're going next time" he says with a hateful smile and those piercing eyes. He then walks off with his hands in his pocket

I was still on the floor, taking in everything thats happened. I then sensed someone's presence from behind me. I quickly turn around thinking it's another "bully".

"Hey, are you okay?"

I look up and see it's one of the girls from the small group earlier with her hand out.

I was hesitant because of what that guy did.

"I don't bite" she says jokingly, then giggling softly at her own joke.

I take her hand, and as I get back up to my feet I realized she was very small.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung, and you are.. ?" She asks with a smile.

"L/N Y/N, nice to meet you." I respond back quickly, still wary of her.

"It's okay, don't worry, not everyone at this school is like that. His name is Han Jackson, just try to avoid him as much as possible." She explains to me as we begin to walk.

"S-Sure..."

"If he tries to mess with you, I'll save you don't worry" She says with determination in her eyes.

I chuckle a bit.

"Do you know your way around the school?" She asks looking up at me.

I thought about it and shook my head.

"I'll give you a tour if you'd like." She states abruptly.

"It's okay, you don't have to" I quickly say.

"It's no problem at all, I insist." She responds back, taking my hand pulling me.

Chaeyoung's P.O.V.

Y/N seems like a very careful person, and for them to be shoved onto the ground on their first day here? They must be really cautious not to trust anyone here.

I lead Y/N around the school and showed him/her the different areas of our school. We talked a bit and I could feel them slowly warm up to me.

Right as we were finishing up talking, the bell rings. I didn't have first period with Y/N so we had to split ways. We said our goodbyes and we both walked away.

Something about Y/N, they just make my heart beat faster and I can't place my finger on why.

-Tokyo & V                                                                                                                                                                                    951 Words~