>Answer<

Nayeon

She punched for him but I stepped in and got one right on my cheek. "Jin just go!" He gritted his teeth but left me alone with her finally.

She was scrabbling around. Trying her best to run away in anger. Kicking at trees and throwing rocks.
"Jeongyeon!" I held my cheek and grabbed her. "I don't care what happened to your family. That isn't you now so who cares!"

"But it is. I just hit you!"

"I don't care about my face. I need you to calm down."

"I should've died with them." I wanted to slap her like the last time she said that to my face. "We're not doing this again. Please Jeongyeon let's go to your place and we can talk ok" She looked down in defeat.

Jeongyeon

I felt trapped in my own problems. Fuck. I should've never dated anyone or gotten into anyone's life. I fucking hated this.

She sat me down. I was afraid. I know she cared. How could you not care about information like that.
"How could you ever say that you should be with them"

"I do. I killed them. It's the least I could do for them so they know their piece of shit daughter is taken care of" Nayeon dropped to the floor. She pulled my face in and are lips collided.

When she pulled back she was crying. She hugged me and just started crying harder into my shoulder. I didn't know how to react. Why. Why is she here. Still caring about me. Why me.

"Jeongyeon if you died I wouldn't be able to function."

"We hardly know each other"

"I know but it doesn't mean I don't love you any less. You make me happy. Please don't kill yourself. I'll be here for you."

"I'm not what you want. I can't make you as happy as Jin could. I just can't"

"I don't want fucking gifts Jeongyeon. I want someone who I can be real around and laugh with. I want you. You for you. I can handle you when your mad and cheer you up when your sad."

Nayeon

I've never had anything exciting happen but when I had the task of helping her my life changed.
"Nayeon.."

"I want to get to know you more so I can make your life better then what it's been."

"Can I do the same with the way I am?" She looked desperately into my eyes. "Of course you just being here helps me."

"You need to work on forgetting like I did. I left my past behind. My parents left me with momo and it took me years but I was able to move on and forget. I won't let it hold me down"

Jeongyeon

"You need to get over the things that you keep in your head or you'll just combust."

This is it. I've figured it out. Nayeons the answer.

"You'll help me?"

"Yes I will. I'll help you with everything"

"But I'm gonna help you too, ok?"

"Ok. That's what a couple does."

She smiled from ear to ear at me. I did the same back pulling her in for another kiss.

Many times I almost did it. Many thoughts went through my head. A shadow over taking my mind.

She pushed it all away. I have no idea how but here she is. "I love you. Thank you for helping me"

"I'd do it again any day...we should go thank Kim one of these days"

"He's a fucking master mind. He knew I'd like you Nayeon"

"He said we could help each other. I guess it worked. Crazy huh?"

"Crazy. My mind is blown."

Jihyo years later

They both bloomed. I've never seen two people so confident and in love. Jeongyeon became close to all of us. She was such a great member of the team. I enjoyed every moment with her around.

Nayeon stayed happy ever single day. She apologized for being absent for that week but we didn't care. She changed jeongyeons life and hers for the better. It was a beautiful relationship to see.

Now I'm sitting at their wedding.

"You may now kiss"

It was a simple story. Of someone who couldn't get over their past but they meet someone who of course is able to change that. The two fall in love and live happy ever after. No bad thoughts and no more fighting with yourself. Just love.

"I love you Nayeon!"

"I love you too Yoo Jeongyeon!"

The end

The end. I know this was short but I didn't really know how I could continue it. Hopefully it was worth the read. :)