INTRO/WARNING

The feeling of someone's presence I don't know makes me quickly twist around, darting straight towards them as I wrap my hand around their throat, pushing them forcefully up again a wall

The feeling of someone's presence I don't know makes me quickly twist around, darting straight towards them as I wrap my hand around their throat, pushing them forcefully up again a wall. My eyes then meet his crystal green ones as he smirks down at me, a low chuckle escaping his lips. "Winter Lynn. A pleasure to meet you" he rasps, his British accent coming out thick.

I narrow my eyes at him, feeling anger start to bubble up inside of me. He isn't scared. Why is he not scared? "You've heard of me. Good" I whisper.

I see him stick his tongue out slightly, wetting his pink lips as he gazes at me intently. "Why don't you do it harder love?" he murmurs.

I let out a small growl in the back of my throat as I do exactly as he asked. I tighten my grip around his throat, pulling him up from the ground. "Since you've heard of me, you must know of the heads of your friends you've been delivered. And yet, you come here. It's very brave of you considering I could kill you faster than you can blink" I spit sharply.

"Kill me then"

* * *

Hi loves!

Welcome, again.

I think we know how this goes,
yet I'm going to say it anyways.

This an intro/warning chapter for
before you start reading so you know
what you are getting into!

WARNING
This story will contain...
Explicit adult sexual scenes, language,
and a lot of graphic violence and disturbing themes!

This is a dark story!
So if you are sensitive to blood or graphic violence, or any violent themes, you may want to go
ahead and click off because there's a lot of that!

If you are sensitive to any of those themes, this story may not be for you.