P R E F A C E

S Y N O P S I S

Olivia Woods is conventional, down-to-earth, and composed. She's the kind of girl that goes out of her way to do the right things for others but forgets about herself.

Brandon Collins is unconventional, a creative soul, and prone to eccentricity. He values facts over feelings, and his ability to detach from emotions can sometimes make him lonely.

When the universe pushes them together under unfavorable circumstances, like lovers from the past and secret relationships, they try to stay apart. But their feelings are too strong to ignore, and they become swept up in a love like they've never felt before...until their true colors start to show.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳; 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵?

* * * * *

Excerpt

THIS IS A LONG STORY TO TELL, FULL OF MEMORIES AND LOVE—the story of how we began and how we ended.

Were we even destined to meet, to fall in love? Who knows...I choose to believe in fate, to believe in the "meant to be," that the stars aligned and conspired for us to find each other.

And yet, here I am, about to tell you our story as the thoughts of him fill my head, replaying over and over: The first time we ever laid eyes on each other, our first touch, our first kiss, and getting swept off our feet—a love too strong to ignore.

To which I ask myself, ask him: Could we have escaped it, not knowing if we were destined to finish the book of you and I?

* * * * *

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E S

Welcome to the beginning of my story: Book of You & I. It's a story about two souls coinciding with each other, but is it fate? Follow their journey, and find out what happens when two souls collide.

This book is now fully removed from Wattpad. "Book of You & I" will be self-published on April 14, 2024. Stay tuned!

© All rights reserved.

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without my express, written permission.

Any publication outside this platform will be considered fake and an act of plagiarism, from which the appropriate legal actions will follow.

This novel's story and characters are fictitious. Certain long-standing institutions, agencies, and public offices are mentioned, but the characters involved are wholly imaginary.