Pilot (Unofficial Release)/(Beta)

The Group band named, Lolirock, is heading on to the Empire City for their first Debut on US. And the girls are almost prepared , while Doug is still packing for His DSLR camera..

Aunt Ellen: Okay Girls! Are you ready to go?

Carrisa/Lyna: Yes we... Hey!

Carrisa: I was going to say first!!

Aunt Ellen: You two stop it.

Iris: We're ready Aunt Ellen.. *gives a kiss on the cheek*

Talia: Bye Aunt Ellen.

Doug: Bye Auntie...

Aunt Ellen: Bye too, Doug

Aunt: Bye Talia

Auriana: Bye Aunt Ellen *gives a warm hug and a kiss*

Lara: Girls! Let's go, Our flight is on 3pm, we don't want to miss it...

Iris: Coming!

As they get in on the van, Aunt Ellen shouted

Aunt Ellen: Good Luck!

Timeskip at 2:35pm

As they got in to the airport,  Auriana, Lyna, and Carrisa awed at the takeoff of a 737 airplane..

Auriana: We are going to ride on that?

Lara: no.. well,  not yet because the airplane that we need to go to Empire City is not here yet...

Auriana: okay..

Auriana: where is it yet. I wanna ride this "airplane" then..

Iris: Chillax, we will just wait..

Timeskip at 2:50,

Lara: We need to go now, the plane is on its way to the gate...

Iris: Really? Okay, let's go then..

As they got onboard , Iris taught Carrisa how to use a seatbelt, since she didn't know what she's doing (lol) and then as the plane took off, These four, Talia, Auriana, Carrisa, and Luna seems to be surprised by the takeoff.

At the twins by the way followed also too, in fact to stop the Lolirock to get the Oracle Gem. But the plane is too fast, they just going a little slow then..

Timeskip to the Gate of Empire City Intl. Airport. 7pm

Lara: so, Since we've Arrived on Destination let's rest on the Hotel so we can perform tommorow night.

All the girls: All right..

Doug: Okay then.. I just need some rest too ya know.

As they got into the hotel, they just have 4 rooms which Talia, Auriana and Iris will share the first room, Other 2 , Carrisa and Lyna had their own rooms also near The Lolirock's Room, and for Doug and Lara, they are separated from their rooms. (I hope u understand it's Beta somehow, It's not official..)

But then...

Mephisto: Should we attack now??

Praxina: Yes. Get ready.

As they got in to the hotel, they try to attack the three Princesses, by opening their rooms, but they chosed the wrong room, and entered Carrisa and Lyna's Room which that was a sudden mistake of the encounter (lol, again).

Carrisa: You again!

Mephisto: Wrong room. Praxina.

Praxina: Why do you even blame me then, you chose to open their room. Ah.. enough of this!