ishval

❝ the stone— ? ❞

the sin, as he had began to inquire he had been cut off, the words that were to come stopping in his throat before he had the chance to speak them . and, it was the damned crimson alchemist that had cut him off ! the one solider that he had . . . no, he were no speciality to the sin .

❝ i have it . it's safe and sound, in here . why ? you sound so eager for me to put it to use . ❞

❝ of course ! i gave it to you for good reason . those lives, they were useless outside of that . now, they're all just a bit of energy for you to use up . ❞

the alchemist, he had grinned at the eagerness . if he had learned one thing about the creature it were that he had no patience . he had constantly occupied himself with something, whether it be the war, the stones, or even him on occasion .

though, perhaps it were time to treat the other, to put at bay the lack of wait he had seemed to have . the male had offered himself a firm hit to his own chest, a bit of a cough coming as the crystal had come up and out of his throat . into his hand had the gem went, him taking it between his thumb and forefinger to himself it to the dusty sense of the light the sun had offered in the dessert .

❝ well, i have no reason to keep you waiting, i suppose . any specific instructions ? ❞

a shake of the head and a wave of the hand, as the homunculus had aimed to send the other away . he said it himself, no reason to keep him waiting . for some reason, the explosions the other created were easily ones he had attached himself to . the sound, it were one he longed for .

and, those violet irises had followed the other, as he had stepped across the rocky terrain, white coat dragging in the sand as it's edge had dirtied . the same coat that each solider in the war had worn .

❝ oh, Kimblee ! one thing ! ❞

a call, as the man had near disappeared out of sight . he had seen the head turn, the raven strands of his hair pushed over the shoulder as the light breeze had bothered them . a smirk, then, as the sin had prepped the words upon his tongue .

❝ don't you dare interrupt me, again . ❞