four

jjk

jungkook watched jisoo scramble around his apartment as she last minute packed things before her trip with jimin to fiji. jae was sleeping on his chest, soft snores leaving his lips that tickled the younger a little.

"fuck i don't even have any nice sun hats. how else am i gonna take good pictures"? she muttered. jisoo had packed her suitcase prior to her staying over for the first week of school but is now regretting her choices and repacking everything 16 hours before the flight.

"do you think i should go shopping at get more sundresses or are the 14 i've packed okay"?jisoo pointed a skinny finger at the various expensive dresses neatly packed into the louis vuitton suitcase. jungkook sat up a little to check but carefully as not to wake up jae.

"should be fine. why are you so worried"? jisoo was never worried, jungkook can't even remember the last time she was this worried about something. maybe when they had to tell their parents about jae, but that was about it.

"there's a chance that i might run into one of the aunties there and i want to have a good relationship with them before jimin and i get married". jungkook felt bad for jisoo after hearing what taehyung had told him about their opinion on the engagement.

they all wanted the attractive, successful and sweet jimin to marry one of their daughters but he had already set his sights on jisoo. resulting in the extreme bitterness against her and her family brewing, so now they look for any small detail to scrutinize her. being that she has a kid and often talked to her middle class ex boyfriend and came from a middle class family, it wasn't looking too good for jisoo.

"you'll be fine, just don't say anything stupid or mean and don't do that thing where you try to help people look better but you just end up saying a bunch of offensive shit", jae stirred a little on jungkook's chest, "maybe you should go outside for a sec or go on a walk with us, all of this stressing is turning you pale, soo". the girl turned and  looked in the mirror, gasping at her slightly lifeless complexion.

"okay fine. but only for an hour and i need you to drop me off at jimins", jisoo stated. the younger got up slowly and held a slightly sleepy jae close to his chest. he wanted coffee, specifically he wanted yoongi's iced americanos.

"isn't there a park near there? i'll just drive us all there, you can drop your luggage at mochi's and then we can all go out for a walk", jungkook suggested as he drank some of jisoo's peppermint tea that she didn't finished while she laughed at jimin's nickname.

"i feel like he secretly loves being called mochi by you guys", she paused for a second, "we should bring yoongi oppa, that guy he's in love with might be there to take hoseung too". once jungkook got back from lunch, he filled jisoo in on everything that went down.

he told her about all of the gossip about the families that jimin spilled, how yoongi practically fell in love with hoseok on first glance yet he didn't mention taehyung at all. he didn't know why, but jungkook felt weird about discussing people that he found attractive with jisoo.

"will the kim's be there too"? jungkook asked shyly, hoping that they wouldn't. jae stirred more in his arms before snuggling closer to the younger's neck. he was wearing a black hoodie which made the act of sleeping on him infinitely more comfortable, jungkook was thoughtful like that.

"yeah probably. they wanna establish their superiority or whatever", she rolled her eyes at this. jisoo and the kims were not ever getting along, especially the main mother. jungkook knew just by looking at that lady and her heavily painted face that she was a handful.

"wait, how did you know about the kims"? jisoo asked him as she reached out for a delirious jae and set him on the counter. he was making grabby hands so he probably wanted orange juice or his favorite, banana milk. she reached into the fridge to grab one for him and jungkook.