Teaser

Creaking sounds...
All of them are looking at me. Its kind of uncomfortable... "Um.. I-i'm here to deliver this lette--" I flinched when the door behind me suddenly slam closed, making a loud sound.

Heartbeat...
I was running as fast as I can with the hunter behind me was chasing me. He looks scary. I mean, just look at his long claw or..  Nails? That doesn't matter, I need to get out of here before he got me.

Thud!

I fell on the ground. The ripper just knocked me down. Ah.. It hurts. But its not his fault. Everyone has their own role. Just like me, running away is all I know.

Darkness...
"Huh? What..? N-no! I don't need anyone's love or attention so please go away from me! I'd rather be alone than--"

?!!

Betrayal...
Step by step, I walked to the direction of his room with two slices of cake. Small smile curled on my lips as I twisted the door knob, "Look! Emily give me this and she told me to share this with..." The plate fell from my hand and onto the ground, broken into pieces. Just like my how my heart was.

My eyes was locked on one spot, looking at what he did. I saw it with my own eyes so there's no denying.

Author's note:
Yup, I decided to publish one more book even though I have other books I need to write hahaha T^T I'm an idiot

Chapter 1? 2 days later!

Stay tuned~