Underline is grounder language

Bellamy's POV

After Luna left I felt my heart ache I didn't know Luna felt this way for so long because she always acted happy and never cried when I was around. " Bell what did you do?" Look Octavia Luna ran away because I was a bad brother to her and now I don't know where she is. " well Bellamy you should find her she is our younger sister" I will Octavia but first let's rest up.

Luna's POV

nou fir wamplei in, em bilaik stoda kom nes soujon noumou. " very good Luna , now what does it mean?" It means Do not fear death, for it is only the beginning of the next journey. " yes good you got all the language down I will go hunt for us set up a fire." Okay I say getting up to collect wood. I hear a stick snap I turn around and it was a  black wolf I slowly put the wood down and stretch my hand out so she can sniff it. I smile when she rubs her head on my hand I pet her head. " well it seems the wolf took a liking  to you Luna." It seems so Roan. " well keep it around with you while I am gone." Why is that Roan? " well Trikru will try kill you and your people" Well you got a point. " Yes now let us eat" This is my first meal since being down here. " Let me ask you a question, why did you leave your camp?" Well My older brother finally actually cared and after that I ran away. " Are you willing to do what ever it takes as a Natblida?" Yes I will do what ever it takes. " your people will be looking for you I know it" well then I will just hide real good.

Octavia's POV

I hope Luna is Okay I still hate Bellamy because he is the reason Luna is missing but he is my brother. Bellamy and Clark walk into my tent and said that they are going to go look for Luna. I get up put my jacket and boots on and walk along with John Bellamy and Clark finn. " How do we know she's not dead" Look Finn you can leave if you want but I am not letting my little sister die alone. " Octavia is right Finn" Bell are you okay? " No I am not O I messed up badly, well then you can make up for it" Clark's right you can make up for what you did bell.

Clark's POV

After Octavia agreed with me. I heard a branch Snap and I walk towards it. I see Luna fighting a grounder with a sword. She said something in a different language and makes it to push the grounder down. The grounder Gets up and said " very good now what happens when you get knocked down ? Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim. Very good and soon you will be a very good warrior. Thank you Roan for everything" wait His training her I step on a branch and Luna Turns and holds up the sword and I step out and Luna sets her Sword down. Why are you here Clark? " you were missing for four days so we came to search for you" well you don't need to I have been trained unlike Skaikru. " what does that even mean?" It means Sky people not like you would know. " Luna why are you trusting a grounder?" Well I am a Natblida of Azgeda and Trikru now I am not Skaikru." Your home will always be with us Luna but you should come back to Camp Bellamy is really worried about you, and what did you just say?" I said I am part ice nation and Woods clan I am not a sky person. " please we can use your new skills to protect the camp." Well I got to talk to Roan about this. " okay." Permission to go to Skaikru camp? "Report to Me or Anya on what they are doing" Okay Roan. " be here for training again in three days" well let's go Clarke.
" What did you guys talk about?" Don't worry it doesn't matter. " it matters if it's about our people." Well Clarke it's your people not mine anymore I am of the woods clan and Ice  nation. " Bellamy we found your sister." Well then let's get going. " Luna where have you been?" Well Bellamy I have been out of your hair. "Sweetheart your Okay." Well of course I am John why wouldn't I be Okay.